Call recording telco requirements

Shaken1

Hi,

This might be a silly question but with flexirecord, do you need to have your phone service provider enable 3rd party calls / call conferencing ?

.. or does your software magically enable the target phone to initiate a call to your 'recording phone' without any special needs ?

And just to confirm, does flexirecord make a beep or announcement when starting to record ?

I am in Australia wanting to record on an Iphone(4) using my existing flexispy pro x product.

Thanks.

Hi,

This might be a silly question but with flexirecord, do you need to have your phone service provider enable 3rd party calls / call conferencing ?

.. or does your software magically enable the target phone to initiate a call to your 'recording phone' without any special needs ?

And just to confirm, does flexirecord make a beep or announcement when starting to record ?

I am in Australia wanting to record on an Iphone(4) using my existing flexispy pro x product.

Thanks.

If you want to use the Intercept Call feature of Pro-X, then you do need to have both call waiting and 3-way calling (conference calling) enabled on the Target phone. Its unusual for a phone not to have call waiting, and common that both are already enabled by default. But if both are not, you'll need to have that enabled to use the Intercept Call. You don't need to do anything to use all of the features of either Light or Pro.

EDIT: Oh in addition, I see you were asking about FlexiRECORD. The requirement is for FlexiSPY Pro-X. FlexiRECORD doesn't run on your Monitor phone, but on your PC. It will just automate the same thing you can do manually (place automatic Intercept Calls), and record them on the hard drive. The whole thing works automatically in unattended mode (although you can manually place either a SpyCall or Intercept Call using FlexiRECORD at any time). It requires a Windows Mobile phone as a Monitor left connected to the PC running FlexiRECORD. You need to have Pro-X already running on a Target phone, so the requirement for the Intercept Call remains the same.

About the beep, with an iPhone 4 and the latest version of Pro-X for iPhone, there is no beep when the Intercept Call patches into the conversation, and no beep is initiated by the software when recording begins. You may want to check the laws in your area for any concerns you have.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nasett2023