iPhone Instant Message capturing options

Our developers have spent some time looking into capturing the following IM clients on iPhone:

1 Whatsapp

2 Facebook Chat

3 MSN

4 Yahoo

5 Skype

We think this pretty much covers the most popular, commonly used IM clients for everyone. But we'd like to know if there are any other IM apps out there that you feel are really important, or that you'd like us to consider. The other thing you can do is renumber the 5 listed here, to let us know how important each one of them are to you.

Thanks for your participation. Consider this a kind of vote, because your opinion does matter!

Christian

Our developers have spent some time looking into capturing the following IM clients on iPhone:

1 Whatsapp

2 Facebook Chat

3 MSN

4 Yahoo

5 Skype

We think this pretty much covers the most popular, commonly used IM clients for everyone. But we'd like to know if there are any other IM apps out there that you feel are really important, or that you'd like us to consider. The other thing you can do is renumber the 5 listed here, to let us know how important each one of them are to you.

Thanks for your participation. Consider this a kind of vote, because your opinion does matter!

Christian

This is my list for myself and feed back from my customers.

1 Whatsapp (I am getting request from my customers for this every single day, and I use it every single day, more than sms)

3 MSN (Almost same as Whatsapp)

2 Facebook Chat (Some customers requested it and personally I use it less than Whatsapp)

4 Yahoo (I never use it. But I have a few request from my customers)

5 Skype (I use it sometimes and got request from only 1 customer)

6 Viber (My customer never asked for this until now. And I have just start to use it. This one is Free phone call from iphone to iphone and now it has Free SMS (IM) feature, This app going to be very popular)

Regards.

M

• 1 year later...

Miriam, there are so many utilities and texting apps, we really have to focus on the most popular and those which are cross-platform. If we can take care of the more in-demand chatting apps first, then maybe we can look at some of the others with growing users.

I know your asking about text apps but what would be great is mms picture capturing ... Any news on when that might be available I know other products offer that but I am a loyal flexispy customer

Well, I'll tell you where this is at, just so you will know that it is definitely in the pipeline. We have a new server back end technology that is still in design, but meant to eventually replace the current FlexiSPY system and move everyone into the future with us. Our new server designs will be capable of capturing a lot more than we do now, including the highly requested image capturing, MMS and other formats.

We in fact already have success with image capturing using our new server platform, but it is still under development while our current system is very stable and reliable. What this means is that when the back end of things is completed and ready to go, we'll already have these new features included for you. I know it seems like development takes a long time, and it does, but I want you to know we're working on this and it will definitely be offered in the future. I wish I could give you a better window of expectation, but I can't. For now all I can tell you is that I've seen it working myself, and we do plan to offer it when the system is completed.

Thanks for sticking with us, and you won't be sorry!

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Prisca