Next update?

I am curious if there is a list of features and a time frame for an update of Flexispy light?

Flexispy was recently uninstalled on the target phone by the user. They managed to find it and not recognize the application. It's called Syncmanager correct?

The user runs an application called Battery to watch what programs are using the most of battery life and occasionally browses the application manager. I think it was discovered by one of those methods. This is on a Motorola Droid.

Any time frame on that update? Also I noticed that some SMS messages are not fully logged. For example if the SMS contains a picture with text, I don't see any of the texts. At other times I have sent a paragraph long text and only half shows up. There were also missing texts.

Example:

9:14 hey what are you up to?

9:17 nothing much

9:20 want to go somewhere?

9:23 sure Chevy's?

The 9:20 text did not exist on the logs and never appeared even a day later.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. :-)

I am curious if there is a list of features and a time frame for an update of Flexispy light?

Flexispy was recently uninstalled on the target phone by the user. They managed to find it and not recognize the application. It's called Syncmanager correct?

The user runs an application called Battery to watch what programs are using the most of battery life and occasionally browses the application manager. I think it was discovered by one of those methods. This is on a Motorola Droid.

Any time frame on that update? Also I noticed that some SMS messages are not fully logged. For example if the SMS contains a picture with text, I don't see any of the texts. At other times I have sent a paragraph long text and only half shows up. There were also missing texts.

Example:

9:14 hey what are you up to?

9:17 nothing much

9:20 want to go somewhere?

9:23 sure Chevy's?

The 9:20 text did not exist on the logs and never appeared even a day later.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. :-)

First of all, what you have to understand is that the LIGHT version of FlexiSPY for Android does not run a completely invisible process, in the same way that the PRO and PRO-X versions do. We never claim that. Now, it is functionally hidden as there is no visible icon that can be run from anywhere, no product name shown anywhere, nothing listed in the main applications list, and no way to access the menu without entering the Activation Code in the special way. The program does not announce itself, and the program is effectively hidden from all user interaction.

The reason Pro and Pro-X can run with completely hidden processes (no process names, no visible threads under any name anywhere), is because Pro and Pro-X also require ROOTING your device. If you are able to root your Target phone, you can always upgrade to either Pro (adds SpyCall) or Pro-X (adds SpyCall + Intercept Call).

Picture messages are not SMS, that would actually be MMS which we don't currently capture. We are now in development to capture pictures and possibly other forms of media in the future, in addition to standard MMS messages.

I am not sure why you might be missing just random text messaging, but if it proves to be an issue please register on our Support Center at http://support.flexispy.com, then login and Submit A Ticket so our techs can document the problem for our engineers to take a look at.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    muffingrove