Spycall shows up as incoming call on Pro 4.0

peener

After have installed Pro 4.0 a few weeks ago i have found an issue that users should be made aware of. If you( the monitor phone) are the one who terminates a spycall it will show up on the target phone incoming call log. It shows the time of the call and how many minutes the call lasted. I have not seen this happen if a spycall is terminated by user activity on the target nor have i seen it happen if the call ends because of a drained battery on the target. I will do some more testing when i have the target phone in hand a few weeks from now.

So until this bug is fixed please be aware that if you terminate a spycall by hitting the end call button it will show up on target phone call log.

• Like 1

After have installed Pro 4.0 a few weeks ago i have found an issue that users should be made aware of. If you( the monitor phone) are the one who terminates a spycall it will show up on the target phone incoming call log. It shows the time of the call and how many minutes the call lasted. I have not seen this happen if a spycall is terminated by user activity on the target nor have i seen it happen if the call ends because of a drained battery on the target. I will do some more testing when i have the target phone in hand a few weeks from now.

So until this bug is fixed please be aware that if you terminate a spycall by hitting the end call button it will show up on target phone call log.

Peener,

Please be careful about assuming that your experience is a statement of fact for all phones and/or every user. There are always various reasons why something may not work as expected, and that is what our Support department offers help in trouble-shooting for. Any time you are having a problem you can't resolve or if you believe you have discovered a bug, please alert us by Submitting a Ticket from our official Support Center at http://support.flexispy.com

If you are able to reproduce the error in the same way, every time, then you may be correct about iOS version 4.0, but also taking into account the specific version of the software you are running (depending on when you installed it).

I have discovered that our testing department only has records for current tests from iOS 4.0.1, which does NOT produce this result. Therefore I'm very curious about iOS 4.0 and have requested further tests here in our labs. In the meantime, you may be able to solve your problem by upgrading your Target's iOS version to 4.0.1, or another version that we currently support. For all currently supported iOS versions (and all general iPhone product status) please see http://www.flexispy....nedownloads.htm

• 3 months later...

Peener,

Please be careful about assuming that your experience is a statement of fact for all phones and/or every user. There are always various reasons why something may not work as expected, and that is what our Support department offers help in trouble-shooting for. Any time you are having a problem you can't resolve or if you believe you have discovered a bug, please alert us by Submitting a Ticket from our official Support Center at http://support.flexispy.com

If you are able to reproduce the error in the same way, every time, then you may be correct about iOS version 4.0, but also taking into account the specific version of the software you are running (depending on when you installed it).

I have discovered that our testing department only has records for current tests from iOS 4.0.1, which does NOT produce this result. Therefore I'm very curious about iOS 4.0 and have requested further tests here in our labs. In the meantime, you may be able to solve your problem by upgrading your Target's iOS version to 4.0.1, or another version that we currently support. For all currently supported iOS versions (and all general iPhone product status) please see http://www.flexispy....nedownloads.htm

Same issue here.

Target phone: Hey. guess what? Isn´t it weird? My phone answered your phone call for 5 minutes, and I didn´t even touch the phone. It is rigth here in my Call Log.

• Like 1

Same issue here.

Target phone: Hey. guess what? Isn´t it weird? My phone answered your phone call for 5 minutes, and I didn´t even touch the phone. It is rigth here in my Call Log.

Tommy, you aren't providing enough information. Is the target running iOS 4.0 as in Peneer's case? As indicated above, the problem is not occurring in our testing, on any *current* version of the software. You can try reinstalling with the latest released version of the software. But then if you still have this problem, you'll need to submit a ticket to our official Support Center. Our Support staff is always here to help, advise or take input back to our developers. But that is what our official Support Center is for, at http://support.flexispy.com. If you need further help, please notify us there.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33