What version of Windows Mobile is supported?

Ben

Dear Sris,

I am wanting to buy a Flexispy product but want to know if all versions of WM are supported? Most phones are now running 6.x and higher. and if there are limits to which versions then that will help me narrow my choice of phone to purchase.

Ben

Dear Sris,

I am wanting to buy a Flexispy product but want to know if all versions of WM are supported? Most phones are now running 6.x and higher. and if there are limits to which versions then that will help me narrow my choice of phone to purchase.

Ben

While we don't mind answering questions here, you can usually find many answers very quickly by checking our searchable Knowledge Base at http://support.flexispy.com.

The Windows Mobile version of the software is compatible with any standard Windows Mobile device running WM OS 5.x/6.x.

Exceptions are devices which may not be 100% standard WM implementations, or include heavy proprietary code. These models are:

Samsung Blackjack I, Samsung Blackjack II, Samsung Jack, HTC Touch, HTC Touch/Diamond, any Palm WM series. These are the only 5.x/6.x models knows to have problems.

• 4 weeks later...

While we don't mind answering questions here, you can usually find many answers very quickly by checking our searchable Knowledge Base at http://support.flexispy.com.

The Windows Mobile version of the software is compatible with any standard Windows Mobile device running WM OS 5.x/6.x.

Exceptions are devices which may not be 100% standard WM implementations, or include heavy proprietary code. These models are:

Samsung Blackjack I, Samsung Blackjack II, Samsung Jack, HTC Touch, HTC Touch/Diamond, any Palm WM series. These are the only 5.x/6.x models knows to have problems.

You mentioned that flexspy has issues with HTC touch/diamond, will it work on an HTC PURE? i was reading that the HTC pure and HTC diamond are basically the same thing...

You mentioned that flexspy has issues with HTC touch/diamond, will it work on an HTC PURE? i was reading that the HTC pure and HTC diamond are basically the same thing...

Couldn't tell you about that. I would have no idea what "basically the same" means. We are only aware of issues with the specific models mentioned. You can always try and then let us attempt to help you resolve any problems you might have. If you contact us within 10 days of purchase and we decide it can't work for some reason, you can request a full refund.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to ask this question again, but when checking the supported phones it says "FlexiSPY works with all windows mobile phones except Pocket PC 2003" but I couldn't find if my htc is pocket pc 2003 or not.

HTC Touch, HTC Touch/Diamond... These are the only 5.x/6.x models knows to have problems.

Does this mean that HTC Touch can not be used? Would that be valid for HTC Touch PRO too?

For anyone still asking "Will my Windows Mobile 5.x/6.x work with FlexiSPY?", please read the following which is the final answer to the question:

...you can usually find many answers very quickly by checking our searchable Knowledge Base at http://support.flexispy.com.

Samsung Blackjack I, Samsung Blackjack II, Samsung Jack, HTC Touch, HTC Touch Diamond (any combination of HTC Touch/Diamond models), any Palm WM series. These are the only 5.x/6.x models known to have problems.

To use the Windows Mobile version of FlexiSPY, be sure you have a Windows Mobile Standard or Windows Mobile Professional model Target phone, and make sure it's not one of the exceptions listed above. If you have problems with any other compatible WM model, contact Support within 10 days after purchase, and if we can't get it working for you then you're eligible for a refund.