Keylogger, IM and RemCam not working

roterdeni

Two days ago just at once Keylogger,  IMs, and RemCam stopped delivering. I tried to resolve it by running Send Immediate.

It is interesting that attachments in WhatsApp messages are visible in PortalViewer but the content of messages is invisible. KeyLogs and content of another IM as well as SMS or phone call recording is not working. Also RecordCam is not delivering. I receive that RC cannot b3 accesed because it migh be used by another application. On the other hand RemVixeo and Ambient recording works. The phone is a Xiaomi 13 Lite running on an Android 12

17 hours ago, roterdeni said:

Two days ago just at once Keylogger,  IMs, and RemCam stopped delivering. I tried to resolve it by running Send Immediate.

It is interesting that attachments in WhatsApp messages are visible in PortalViewer but the content of messages is invisible. KeyLogs and content of another IM as well as SMS or phone call recording is not working. Also RecordCam is not delivering. I receive that RC cannot b3 accesed because it migh be used by another application. On the other hand RemVixeo and Ambient recording works. The phone is a Xiaomi 13 Lite running on an Android 12

Hi there,

Let me try to understand the issue so we can work together to fix this.

1. Features stopped working — Two days ago keylogger, IM, and RemCam stopped working. You tried some level of troubleshooting but these features still do not work
  2. Message content not captured — In the mobile portal viewer app, FlexiVIEW, WhatsApp message attachments are captured but not the message content
  3. Features that simply don’t work — Keylogs, various other IM, as well as SMS, phone call recording, RemCam
  4. You are getting an error when you try using RemCam?
  5. RemVideo and Ambient Recording works

Questions

• Did you install yourself or using install service
  • Are your issues with the mobile portal viewing app FlexiVIEW (Portal Viewer) specifically or with the browser based portal as well?
  • The 'RecordCam' issue you're having — are you referring to RemCam or RemVid? Also, you said you're receiving an error, what does the error say?
  • Please provide me with a ticket number so we can look into this

Ticketnr [##232352##] 

Did you install yourself or using install service?

i used installation service. 

Are your issues with the mobile portal viewing app FlexiVIEW (Portal Viewer) specifically or with the browser based portal as well?

The issues aren't related to any specific browser.

The 'RecordCam' issue you're having — are you referring to RemCam or RemVid? Also, you said you're receiving an error, what does the error say?

I am referring to RemCam.  I receive an error message saying RemCam Error Cannot access the camera at this time. It may be in use by another application. I receive this message every time I attempt to use RemCam