New versions of Flexispy products for the android OS

Johnnybravo1

I have recently purchased a Flexispy Light license for my Samsung Galaxy S I9000b.

The purchase was done after I cleared with the support that it would be totally compatible with my device.

However I experienced some issues. Althought I had a great support, both from the tickets and the online chats, on my issues, some features could not work properly.

However I liked the company interest in keeping the software working and when we realized some unsurmountable challenge, we (me and support) decided to de-activate and un-install, which I did.

I still want to use Flexispy products, and am looking forward to future releases, aimed at the Android OS, especially Flexispy Pro, which I think fits best my interests.

Please reply to this post informing whether my expectations will be met in the near future.

I live in Brazil, and all the major cell operators supply GPRS, GPS and SMS services.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Take care.

The Android system is like iPhone. It requires rooting (jailbreaking) to install third party apps in most cases and all phones are different so at this time this is the reason why our high-end software will only work on specific handsets. The same as our iPhone version requires specific firmware.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    hingheitsang