FCTL

flexi

does the fctl program work on blackberry target phones, or is it only for windows/symbian targets? thanks.

FCTL is not relevant for Blackberry, because the commands are completely different. With Blackberry (and iPhone) you set your own custom defined commands, which can be discreetly hidden within any normal sms that you send to the Target. Personally, I think this is better. FCTL is only for Symbian and WM Targets, and only runs on the same.

• 2 months later...

FCTL is not relevant for Blackberry, because the commands are completely different. With Blackberry (and iPhone) you set your own custom defined commands, which can be discreetly hidden within any normal sms that you send to the Target. Personally, I think this is better. FCTL is only for Symbian and WM Targets, and only runs on the same.

This might be a dumb question, but going to take my chances .... What is FCTL?

This might be a dumb question, but going to take my chances .... What is FCTL?

FlexiSPY Control...its used primarily with a Symbian Target phone. Its an app you install onto a Symbian Monitor phone to make sending the commands easier, by choosing them from a menu instead of manually typing the full coded syntax of the Symbian/WM formatted commands. But its not required, and its not valid for Blackberry and iPhone Targets.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Phil83