already at a loss

I finally took the plunge and ordered Flexispy Pro for my BB after reading lots of great reports about you support and product. After purchasing and going over all the installation instructions carefully, I found the Community site and it appears I've made a big mistake! One of the fist threads I read was from someone who wanted to install onto a Curve 8530 and he was told it was not supported. Of course this is EXACTLY the phone I bought my license for, based on the statement on the BlackBerry page that indicates BB's operating over OS 4.2.1 are supported! So I'm now trying to contact Customer Support to ask whether to try to install anyway, then request a refund when it won't work- or save us both a lot of agravation and request a refund now? So I went to the support center and tried to register. I keep getting an error message saying I typed the wrong thing in the proof box at the bottom of the form- but I'm not typing it wrong! I can read- I'm typing EXACTLY what is in the box- and I keep getting the error message, so I can't register- hence I can't request a refund! Thought I'd try Live Chat to see what to do, but I've been waiting over an hour for an operator, but so far no one yet! How do i tap into some of this great support I heard so much about BEFORE I spent my money? Aidan

I finally took the plunge and ordered Flexispy Pro for my BB after reading lots of great reports about you support and product. After purchasing and going over all the installation instructions carefully, I found the Community site and it appears I've made a big mistake! One of the fist threads I read was from someone who wanted to install onto a Curve 8530 and he was told it was not supported. Of course this is EXACTLY the phone I bought my license for, based on the statement on the BlackBerry page that indicates BB's operating over OS 4.2.1 are supported! So I'm now trying to contact Customer Support to ask whether to try to install anyway, then request a refund when it won't work- or save us both a lot of agravation and request a refund now? So I went to the support center and tried to register. I keep getting an error message saying I typed the wrong thing in the proof box at the bottom of the form- but I'm not typing it wrong! I can read- I'm typing EXACTLY what is in the box- and I keep getting the error message, so I can't register- hence I can't request a refund! Thought I'd try Live Chat to see what to do, but I've been waiting over an hour for an operator, but so far no one yet! How do i tap into some of this great support I heard so much about BEFORE I spent my money? Aidan

Aidan why are you posting this in the Company Feedback area? I have moved this to the Peer-To-Peer Support forum where it is more appropriate.

You have made two posts on this board and I have to tell you, there is a common thread I see running through both of them. You are a bit impatient and you are not paying attention to what you are doing.

You did not purchase the software for the 8530, but another model. You can't purchase for the 8530 because thats not one of the choices available during the checkout, and that's because its not supported. If you purchase for a model you don't have, to complete a purchase for a phone we don't support, you can't expect it to work. We also tell you in a popup warning that OS 5.0 is NOT supported for any model, before the final checkout stage.

On the Support Center we use a standard "captcha" module for registration, common on many registration forms. I just checked it and its working for me, I was able to register a new member. It's possible you are not able to see correctly each letter and number being displayed. Just refresh the page to load a new captcha image. You did not state what the actual error is that you are seeing. If you refresh the page and try a few different captcha images and it still doesn't work, I believe it must be something local on your side. Make sure you don't have the CAPS lock on, or that you are typing in each letter and number exactly as they appear, and CaSe SeNsitive.

Before this post, I had already answered your other post in full, located at

That post was made as a reply to an existing topic in the PreSales forum. If you will please just go a little slower step by step, I'm sure that each of your issues can easily be resolved. The support you commented about is right here, both your posts have been answered rather quickly and each issue has been addressed. There is no fault with either the software or with Support. If you're trying to get a refund and having problems registering at Support, I'll be happy to submit a refund Ticket for you, if you confirm that's what you'd like to do.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    yuqi