Can Intercept x by Sophos detect FlexiSpy?

JDoe

I had the software installed and it was working OK. I saw Intercept x was installed and within an hour the target phone was offline. I assume FlexiSpy was detected. How do I confirm this? How do I make an exception in Intercept to allow FlexiSpy or hide it better? And what is the FlexiSpy app name I am looking for? 

9 hours ago, JDoe said:

I had the software installed and it was working OK. I saw Intercept x was installed and within an hour the target phone was offline. I assume FlexiSpy was detected. How do I confirm this? How do I make an exception in Intercept to allow FlexiSpy or hide it better? And what is the FlexiSpy app name I am looking for? 

What is your device? Android, iPhone, Computer?

12 hours ago, JDoe said:

I assume FlexiSpy was detected. How do I confirm this? How do I make an exception in Intercept to allow FlexiSpy or hide it better? And what is the FlexiSpy app name I am looking for? 

If you install FlexiSPY in Advanced mode, then it should be unaffected by Anti virus. If you installed FlexiSPY in normal mode, then it is possible that it was limited by new Anti-Virus installed after FlexiSPY was.

For instructions on how to add Exclusions for your Anti-Virus, you will need to contact the Anti-Virus provider directly.

As for the package name that FlexiSPY is installed under, this can be found in the FlexiSPY for Android Install Guide, which is a customer-only-resource available inside your portal.

It was installed in normal mode. I didn't root the target device. Intercept x was installed after FlexiSpy. I saw some of the info from it, then the target device was no longer accessible. I have searched for how to whitelist FlexySpy on the anti virus app but they don't really say. Their software auto deletes what it considers a threat, so I can't figure out a way to whitelist it. I can't delete the anti virus, that would be very suspicious.