about internet connections...

laura

Now I want to ask about the conection to the internet... In the house I have a wireless conection to the internet and I can use this for downloading the flexispy pro for the blackberry, but , because of the expenses, the blackberry owner disconect the internet from his phone. So, if I will download the soft, can I use the flexispy?

Is data transfer from the target blackberry using the internet connection or I need an permenent internet connection to transfer data from the target to my phone?

I need to understand this well to know what to do...

Thank you a lot for your comments, for all of you, It was very useful for me to understand a lot about using flexispy.

waiting with anxiozity the answer, please...

Q1: Yes you can. But make sure you'll delete all internet addresses, or at least flexispy.com. As well, make sure that the app. is activated. If not, will be visible on target phone. Activation process it only takes a few sec.

Q2: Yes you can. Any app. features can be activate/deactivate remotely, by using sms commands or fctl app.

Q3: Yes you can. You can set up a watch list (directly on target phone or remotely, using fctl or sms commands).

Q4: Ask Admin. They have one of the best refund policy I know. But no worries, this apps are hardly tested. Everything is working as they say.

PS: About romanian carrier Orange Romania. Due to some stupid policy, they are not offering for pre-pay sim-cards call conference feature. I mean even you will call Orange costumer service, they can not activate conference call on a pre-pay sim-card. Because of that, call interception is not working. Pretty sad...

Cheers,

Tudor.

Hi Laura, Tudor has offered some great answers, but I would like to modify it for Blackberry and add a little more.

When you use the web browser to go anywhere, it will keep this in the browsing history. But you can clear the browser cache to delete the URL history. Do this from the browser's options, not from any FlexiSPY page. You should be familiar with using a Blackberry at least a little bit to do this.

If possible, you really need to make sure that you have at least 10 minutes undisturbed with the phone. But if you are already comfortable using the phone and you're familiar with the Blackberry navigation (opening and closing menus, etc.) then maybe 5 minutes is all you need. The program will download and install itself in only a minute or two, assuming you have proper internet access and no connection problems.

Once the program is installed, you do need to open the settings screen by entering a secret code, and then enter your license key to Activate it. But after you do this, you are already on the settings page and all you really need to do is just check your capture options very quickly. Actually, there are default settings already applied, so as long as you get it Activated it will work by doing nothing else. You have to Activate successfully though or nothing will work.

The Blackberry product includes default SMS commands that you can send later to change some of the settings, or to turn SpyCall on and off. Blackberry and iPhone commands are a bit different from our other platforms, as you can custom define these commands yourself. You can also send commands to start or stop any of the capture options individually, so you don't have to capture everything if you don't want Email or GPS for example. However it is really best if you change the default commands to something unique that can be hidden inside any normal SMS message. To do that you may want a few extra minutes.

You cannot capture communications for only specific numbers, but if you're only interested in data from a few specific numbers then its easy to isolate those from the web account, when you're looking at all the logs.

If you are going to have only a short time to get it installed, it is strongly recommended that you first look over the manual ahead of time, especially the installation steps (including screen shots) so you'll know what to expect when you're ready. You can also determine ahead of time what SMS commands you may want to custom define.

Tudor seems knowledgeable about conferencing on the pre-paid Romanian network. If you are on a pre-paid account and you're interested in the Intercept Call feature of Pro-X, I would contact your network operator first and verify if standard GSM conferencing is available first. Please be aware that Intercept Call cannot work when its done by all parties calling into a 3rd number, or when you need a code to start the conference. The standard GSM method that is built into the phone is to simply call the first party, put that party on hold and call the second, then use the Active Call menu option to Join the two lines together. If you are unable to do this from the Target phone then Intercept Call won't work.

However, you can still use Light for all of the basic capturing (SMS, Call Logs, Email and GPS), or you can use Pro to make the discreet SpyCall (remote listening to the room environment when phone is not being used).

The one other thing to know if this is pre-paid, is that some pre-paid accounts do not offer full Internet service, only limited web browsing. Our Blackberry products officially require the standard Blackberry Data Plan (BIS server) for Internet service. Without this you may not be able to make direct server connections. You can test this quickly by trying to play a video from youtube.com in the phone's browser. If you can do that, you should be ok with the Internet service available. If not, check with your Operator about getting the standard Data Plan with BIS connection.

Finally, refunds are available in full if you contact us within 10 days of purchase. But if you need help with anything and you contact us within those first 10 days, we'll extend the refund period while you work with us to solve the problem. Then if for any reason we can't, you still don't run out of time for the refund. Basically as long as you contact us within 10 days you've got nothing to worry about.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Prisca