Seems quiet lately

Christian

Seems really quiet lately. I've made some changes to the board recently but all permissions should remain intact. If you're having any problems accessing the public areas, starting new topics or replying to posts, send me a message (from my profile page) to let me know about it.

You should be able to see the Customer Only areas, such as the Peer-To-Peer Support category forums, but remember you will not have access to these areas unless you are a FlexiSPY customer signed up with the same email address you purchased your product with, and then send myself or the Admin a message requesting the customer access.

Your "Member Type" indicates your access level. If the member type says "Customer Subscriber" under your name or in your profile page, then you should be able to access the Customer Only areas. All FlexiSPY customers should be in this user group, as "Members" only have access to the public areas. But you do need to send a message after registering, as indicated during registration.

• Like 1