Anyone have down time

You mean recorded conversation? FlexiSPY doesn't do that, unless you are using Flexi Record, paired with at least one target phone with FlexiSPY Pro or FlexiSPY ProX installed on.

Excepting that, I only know just one native app. that actually can record both sides of conversation. Please be more specific in your question.

Cheers,

Tudor.

Ok what I mean is when I log into view sms's I can go all day with no SMS's being reported like today. I haven't been able to view in or out going SMS's since 9:33 this morning and I know that there is SMS;s going back and forth but they are not being loged for me to view them.

This is nothing to do with recording conversation just view in and out going text messages.

Ok what I mean is when I log into view sms's I can go all day with no SMS's being reported like today. I haven't been able to view in or out going SMS's since 9:33 this morning and I know that there is SMS;s going back and forth but they are not being loged for me to view them.

This is nothing to do with recording conversation just view in and out going text messages.

Kelly,

You're asking about a FlexiSPY product in the Generic SpyPhone, Non-FlexiSPY forum area. You have been granted access to the Customer Only area and this conversation has now been moved to "Peer-To-Peer Support" in the Customer area. Please make sure you check which forums you're posting in, for the best response.

Kelly,

Logging into your web account is not related to the software on the Target in any way. The server is up and running with no problem, so that must be something localized. If there is an error when logging into the web account, make sure you are using the correct login, otherwise you should submit a ticket with official Support and report the exact error (if it continues).

When you ask for help here in the forums, of course you should not post your FlexiKEY or any confidential account info, but it will really help to provide as much information as possible about the problem itself. This should include a full description including any specific errors, and exactly what product you're having trouble with. For example WM, iPhone, BB, Symbian or Android. Also Basic, Light, Pro, Pro-X or etc.

If you are not receiving ANY reports at all (SMS, Call Logs, Email or GPS), then it could be that there is a problem with the Internet connection, or the connection settings in the phone have changed.

Log into the web account and go to your Profile page. Here you can see the last connection date and time. If its recent but there are no reports, try sending command to stop and then again to restart the capture status. You can also send the command to Send Immediate, to force a connection attempt on demand. Then wait a few minutes and check the Profile page again to make sure the connection time was updated. If not, the phone can't get an Internet connection.

Verify the phone being used is still the same as the phone you installed the software in. Sometimes the sim card can be swapped into a different phone and you wouldn't know.

Send command for Diagnostic Report. The program should reply by discreet sms with a complete Diagnostic sent back to your Monitor. You can interpret the Diagnostic from that section of the manual. Diagnostic will verify the current program settings, capture status of each event type, last connection time, any events captured but not yet reported, and if there are any errors with the program database.

If you are not receiving ANY logs to the web account, AND the last connected time is not updating on the Profile page when you send command to force a connect, AND you never receive the Diagnostic Report back to your monitor when you've sent the command correctly, then it can only be one of the following (but please check the manual to make sure you've sent the commands exactly):

Phone is not in use/turned off, has no credit, sim card was swapped into a different phone, program has somehow crashed (restart the phone and try again to verify this) or the phone has been reformatted/factory reset.

Honestly the program will rarely crash, and will try to restart itself if this does happen. But if the phone memory is full or there is no more free space available then the phone's OS may begin to shut down various programs in order to avoid crashing. If thats the case then the phone can be expected to have a variety of problems until more free space is made available.

If the phone was reformatted then ALL software will need to be reinstalled, as this means the phone has been wiped back to default.

If you do receive the Diagnostic Report then the software is still installed and still running. In this case, it is most likely that there is a problem with the phone's internet connection, or the connection settings have changed. FlexiSPY cannot make a server connection by WAP access point, it has to be GPRS (true for all but basic web browsing). In this case, please consult the manual for the command to reset the Access Points. This command attempts to force a refresh of any available Access Point (APN) it can find on the network. Then wait a few minutes and try the command to force a connection again, and check the Profile page again to see if that was a success.

If none of that works, you'll need to submit an official Ticket to our Support Center and make sure to include the Diagnostic Report you received. I've just given you the full walk-through and its the same thing that Support would do, but with your Diagnostic Report and your account details they might be able to see a little deeper, if you still have the problem.

Please do try to follow all of the steps outlined here before submitting a Ticket, because they will have you do exactly the same thing and verify the syntax of each command you send.

Thank you for the above walk through. I had already sent a ticket in this morning and as of now it is back up and working.

Everything you had walked through I had done except for the diagnostic report. but everything else was done and the phone did have internet connection because they were browsing the internet with it. :) but all is good now.

Again thanks for everything

Thank you for the above walk through. I had already sent a ticket in this morning and as of now it is back up and working.

Everything you had walked through I had done except for the diagnostic report. but everything else was done and the phone did have internet connection because they were browsing the internet with it. :) but all is good now.

Again thanks for everything

Remember that its possible to browse web pages only, with basic WAP access point. But to make a direct server connection usually requires a GPRS access point (APN), which is sometimes a different APN that must be configured in the phone's connections menu. Either way, when you think something is wrong you can follow the outline given above to help determine the nature of the problem. The command to force an APN refresh is really handy, and the Diagnostic can verify a lot of things. But don't expect the Internet to be consistently available all the time from a cell network, its just not quite as reliable as it should be and sometimes you just can't get a connection for a while. Even then, as long as the program is still running the software will always continue capturing your events, and simply report them all whenever it can make the next successful connection. Glad to hear we could help and that things are working better now.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33