Portal don't capture nothing

geppy33

Hello, from today on the portal no keyloggers, no SMS, no app screenshots, and for a while not even call recordings and no ambient are captured anymore. The phone has a good internet connection and on the portal it says it connects, but it doesn't display anything anymore. What is the problem?

• geppy33 changed the title to Portal don't capture nothing

I have a similar problem for the last 3 or 4 days. After restart it works and at home it where there is a good wifi everthing captured but when the target leaves outside there is a problem with syncing, it doesnt sync at time or even not at all. Data is not captured and when it does, its uploading it after a very long time. Something is wrong here

29 minutes ago, baktus22 said:

I have a similar problem for the last 3 or 4 days. After restart it works and at home it where there is a good wifi everthing captured but when the target leaves outside there is a problem with syncing, it doesnt sync at time or even not at all. Data is not captured and when it does, its uploading it after a very long time. Something is wrong here

same thing to me too. with wifi it seems that something capture. but if I disable the wifi it connects as if it has captured an event but on the portal it does not display anything. the connection is still good.

Agree, its very strange that when it connects to the net its not working properly, if at all. And nothing changed with regard to the cellular supplier etc. All of a sudden for the last 4 days its not working when connecting to the net, that is a fact. Why? I really cant figure out, maybe if someone from flexispy team will read this and will have the answer. Dakota??

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, geppy33 said:

in Italy there are network operators (for example vodafone mobile) that limit access to some websites and perhaps they could also limit the use of the software

Well i am not frim italy. This must be something else that affect the connection. I really like to know if anyone else facing the same problem

17 hours ago, baktus22 said:

I am gettingbfrustrated, even restarts cant make it sync properly...

if it can be useful as information, I managed to install a vpn on the phone and it seems that today the app works fine even without wifi. for now, if it continues to go well, I'll keep it like this, but if it gets worse, I'll definitely reinstall the app