flexispy should support 3rd party messengers

Saeed

first off great software and it is the best spy app in the market. i love it works perfect with the Iphone. however my childern chat on whatsApp messenger and i would like to ask if it would be possible for flexispy in the near future to have it send chat logs from 3rd party applications such as whatsApp messenger.

is this already in effect? would flexispy ever have such features?

i am willing to pay whatever it takes to have this feature

first off great software and it is the best spy app in the market. i love it works perfect with the Iphone. however my childern chat on whatsApp messenger and i would like to ask if it would be possible for flexispy in the near future to have it send chat logs from 3rd party applications such as whatsApp messenger.

is this already in effect? would flexispy ever have such features?

i am willing to pay whatever it takes to have this feature

Hi Saeed,

Thanks for your suggestion. FlexiSPY for Blackberry does capture Blackberry Messenger logs, and for Maemo customers the program captures most of all standard Instant Messengers that phone supports. We know that IM and Internet use are important logs, and do plan to add a variety of logs to all of our applications. We are now working on a new server technology to host such data as IM logs, pictures, contacts, etc., but we ask for your patience as we need time to bring you the best products available. Thank you for your understanding, your encouragement and your support!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    hingheitsang