Android 12 non root cam and mic symbol

cdi867

On 10/26/2022 at 9:18 AM, Dakota said:

To disable indicators on Android 12 you must use the installation service. Have you done so?

Please find another way which we do not need installation service, because some of us may not have the chance and time to connect to the computer while installing.

• 1 month later...
On 10/26/2022 at 11:48 AM, Dakota said:

To disable indicators on Android 12 you must use the installation service. Have you done so?

Dakota, I have used ypur installation service. I have purchased your extreme package very recently. And from the beginning, the target device shows green indicator. Please help.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

In Android 12, a non-rooted device typically displays a camera and microphone symbol in the status bar when an app is actively accessing either the camera or microphone. This serves as a privacy indicator to alert users when their camera or microphone is in use. It helps users quickly identify which app is using these hardware components and gives them more control over their privacy.

On 1/10/2024 at 11:18 AM, MarkM said:

Hello, Good news!

The issue with indicators appearing while using RemCam, RemVid, and Ambient Recording has been fixed with FlexiSPY latest version 5.1.2.

You can learn more here.

Actually it is not resolved, it is useless workaround since services are not working while the device is active. No point of starting RimVid, RimCam ,or  Recording while target device not in use.

I believe developers should find a way to start service regardless to the phone status.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2024 at 10:29 PM, khaledSaleh said:

Actually it is not resolved, it is useless workaround since services are not working while the device is active. No point of starting RimVid, RimCam ,or  Recording while target device not in use.

I believe developers should find a way to start service regardless to the phone status.

Hello @khaledSaleh

We'd like to let you know that our developers have made changes and improvements to Ambient Recording, RemCam, and RemVid features.

You can now choose to execute the command in Enhanced Stealth Mode or immediately while the device is active.

• Like 1