prox for 2g iphone is not working properly issues

zeze_74

hi, i recently purchased the prox for iphone 2g , installed it successfully , and entered all the sms commands .. now i'm having lot of issues here :

1- my number in shown as received call when i try to tap the phone ( call to hear the surrounding ) ! and of-course the target is calling me back after they see it :blink:

2- the txt commands is working BUT it is also shown as a txt message to the target !

3- GPS tracking is not working ! at all ! can't tracking the target !

4- i put ONE EVENT for the option of when the events are reported , but it is still sending the reports every like 10 - 15 events !

5- the incoming outgoing calls are not reported correctly ! the target called ME and we talked for like 1 minute, but it is shown as INCOMING ( not outgoing ) call with 0 zero call duration !! and all outgoing calls are shown as incoming ! i can tell from the duration ( zero when the other line does not answer ) !

6- i choose the alert for ALL CALLS to be ON , and still not getting any txt messages ! how can i be txted when the target is making call ? any number not specified one ?

now i even tried to tap the target and guess what ! they answered my phone call !! my number was shown and visible and speakers didn't turned on ! although i could do it an hour ago !! this is getting me frustrated !! nothing seems to work here !! :angry:

hi, i recently purchased the prox for iphone 2g , installed it successfully , and entered all the sms commands .. now i'm having lot of issues here :

1- my number in shown as received call when i try to tap the phone ( call to hear the surrounding ) ! and of-course the target is calling me back after they see it :blink:

2- the txt commands is working BUT it is also shown as a txt message to the target !

3- GPS tracking is not working ! at all ! can't tracking the target !

4- i put ONE EVENT for the option of when the events are reported , but it is still sending the reports every like 10 - 15 events !

5- the incoming outgoing calls are not reported correctly ! the target called ME and we talked for like 1 minute, but it is shown as INCOMING ( not outgoing ) call with 0 zero call duration !! and all outgoing calls are shown as incoming ! i can tell from the duration ( zero when the other line does not answer ) !

6- i choose the alert for ALL CALLS to be ON , and still not getting any txt messages ! how can i be txted when the target is making call ? any number not specified one ?

now i even tried to tap the target and guess what ! they answered my phone call !! my number was shown and visible and speakers didn't turned on ! although i could do it an hour ago !! this is getting me frustrated !! nothing seems to work here !! :angry:

Hi,

1- Make sure you have entered you monitoring number in correct format.

2- SMS commend for iPhone is not hidden, so you need to customise with your own word. Such as "HeLloo" so it won't be problem when you say hello to someone!

3- iPhone 2G does not have GPS inside at all. That is not about the Flexispy.

And rest of problems seems to be happen because of entering wrong monitoring phone number.

Regards...

M.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    greenlyon369