How well does Pro X work on iPhone 3GS?

Chris83

I'm interested in Pro X for the iPhone 3GS still on iOS 3 for the Remote Listening i was wondering how well does this work?

Does this work if the phone is charging?

When sending a SMS command to turn it on or off (so i can use my cell) does the SMS show up on the target phone?

Do SMS commands make a sound when the target phone gets it?

What if the target phone is in use? Talking on the phone or listing to music through the head phones?

Does Remote Listening show up on the target phones calls received?

off topic

Any chance that there will be a new feature that will record outgoing calls to certain numbers then uploaded to your web account? I would pay extra for that feature! :)

Thanks

I'm interested in Pro X for the iPhone 3GS still on iOS 3 for the Remote Listening i was wondering how well does this work?

Does this work if the phone is charging?

When sending a SMS command to turn it on or off (so i can use my cell) does the SMS show up on the target phone?

Do SMS commands make a sound when the target phone gets it?

What if the target phone is in use? Talking on the phone or listing to music through the head phones?

Does Remote Listening show up on the target phones calls received?

off topic

Any chance that there will be a new feature that will record outgoing calls to certain numbers then uploaded to your web account? I would pay extra for that feature! :)

Thanks

Hi Chris83,

Of course our product for 3Gs does work, but if your 3Gs is running IOS ver. 4.0 or 4.0.1 then it will likely perform better. Ironically, we have just today released an updated version of FlexiSPY for iPhone IOS 4.0 and 4.0.1, and if you can use this version I would highly recommend that.

The pre-4.0 IOS version cannot make Spycall or Intercept Calls during phone charging. I can't say with 100% certainty but this is probably also true for the 4.x version. We're up against the holidays right now so its hard for me to confirm that one today. The SMS commands do arrive as normal SMS, but you actually define custom SMS commands so they are still "hidden", as you can send your special commands while remaining discreet that way. If you have the Pro-X version then when the Target is on a call and you place the Spycall, we call this an Intercept Call and it actually patches you into the conversion so that you can listen live to the call in progress. Of course you can always turn the feature off and make a normal call, which would be handled normally at all times. SpyCall's do not get recorded as incoming calls in the local Call Log history list of the iPhone.

We do not record calls on the phone and upload to the server, but again with Pro-X you actually get to patch into the live call from your own Monitor phone, in real time. If you wanted to record that call you could do it yourself from your Monitor. We also offer an accessory product "FlexiRECORD" that will use any inexpensive Windows Mobile model phone as a Monitor, connected to a PC that will automatically make Intercept Calls according to your specification and record all of them in real time to your hard drive. You can leave the system unattended for truly automated performance.

Thanks for the reply.

The iPhone is using 3.1.3 at this time and i can go to any other firmware. If FlexiSpy will run better on 4.0 i can defently upgrade the phone to that. I really wish that it could do the Remote Listening while it's charging.

Thanks again!

After looking on the site flexispy light is only listed for use on the iPhone 4? When i pick pro it only shows the 3GS, 3G

Yes, let me clarify. Currently we have only released the updated version of iPhone Light for IOS 4.0 and 4.0.1. Pro and Pro-X are forthcoming, and should be released in the relatively near future. If you have a choice, you can purchase for Light and upgrade later. Sorry for any confusion about this.

This new version of iPhone Light is compatible with ANY iPhone running the IOS versions 4.0 or 4.0.1, but not higher. So that could be a 3G/3Gs model or the newer iPhone 4, but the IOS version is what matters. Of course our iPhone Light, Pro and Pro-X are all still compatible with the previous models and the previous OS versions as listed, but you need to select the correct phone/IOS on checkout to receive the correct download for your model. If you only purchase Light for the time being, I still recommend the 4.0/4.0.1 version if you can.

Yes, let me clarify. Currently we have only released the updated version of iPhone Light for IOS 4.0 and 4.0.1. Pro and Pro-X are forthcoming, and should be released in the relatively near future. If you have a choice, you can purchase for Light and upgrade later. Sorry for any confusion about this.

This new version of iPhone Light is compatible with ANY iPhone running the IOS versions 4.0 or 4.0.1, but not higher. So that could be a 3G/3Gs model or the newer iPhone 4, but the IOS version is what matters. Of course our iPhone Light, Pro and Pro-X are all still compatible with the previous models and the previous OS versions as listed, but you need to select the correct phone/IOS on checkout to receive the correct download for your model. If you only purchase Light for the time being, I still recommend the 4.0/4.0.1 version if you can.

please this update version light link repository? [link removed] only 3.1.3 version 4.0?

my iphone 3gs version 3.1.3 whit flexispy light. update iphone 3gs ios4.0 version light not install?

please this update version light link repository? [link removed] only 3.1.3 version 4.0?

my iphone 3gs version 3.1.3 whit flexispy light. update iphone 3gs ios4.0 version light not install?

If you have already purchased the previous version of FlexiSPY Light for iPhone and have upgraded to IOS 4.0 or 4.0.1 only, please login and submit a Ticket to http://support.flexispy.com where they can help you with the correct link for the updated Cydia sources.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Prisca