how do u install flex on a droid captivate

gist

Ian,

I reviewed your manual online before I downloaded and it has the same problem all other apps do- it requires the checkmark next to "run 3rd party apps not from the android market" the problem is, i don't have that option on my phone. Is there a work around or another way than rooting the phone?? I don't know how to do that but I'm desperate!

Ian,

I've downloaded the suggested rooting package and it appears to install. My handset rebooted successfully automatically. When I tried to install the flexispy sw, it keeps saying "cant access root. check your device." What am I doing wrong? My handset is a HTC MyTouch 3G Slide with OS2.1.

Bryan

thank you! that worked. Now here's my next question...when i go to settings, applications, manage applications- i can see the spy app running...how do i hide that??

The application does not appear in the normal applications screen (with the program icons that you actually run programs from), although the Community Edition and the Light version do place an innocuous entry in the screen you're referring to. This entry does not have any references to FlexiSPY or provide any other indiscreet information. However, at this time only the rooted versions of Pro and Pro-X are completely hidden from all possible screens.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    hingheitsang