Flexispy keeps going off on target device

DadAsa

I purchased the FlexiSpy Extreme and installed on the target device as per instructions.

The app on the target device keeps stopping working apparently randomly and non of the steps in the KB articles about app not sending data do not work. The only way I get it to work again is uninstalling and reinstalling the app on the target device. This is not ideal as I would expect the app to run continuously once installed and not require frequent reinstalls. 

The target device is an Infinix HOT 10i running Android 11. The google account on the target device is a managed Google Family Link account

What else can I do to keep the app running on the target device?

On 7/11/2022 at 4:19 PM, DadAsa said:

I purchased the FlexiSpy Extreme and installed on the target device as per instructions.

The app on the target device keeps stopping working apparently randomly and non of the steps in the KB articles about app not sending data do not work. The only way I get it to work again is uninstalling and reinstalling the app on the target device. This is not ideal as I would expect the app to run continuously once installed and not require frequent reinstalls. 

The target device is an Infinix HOT 10i running Android 11. The google account on the target device is a managed Google Family Link account

What else can I do to keep the app running on the target device?

What specifically do you mean the app stops working randomly? Which features, how do you know they stop working, etc.?

37 minutes ago, Dakota said:

What specifically do you mean the app stops working randomly? Which features, how do you know they stop working, etc.?

The app on the target device stops sending data and on the online portal dashboard shows client status as "Not currently connected".

When I "Click to connect" the connection to client fails.

On the target device, Accessibility is turned off and when I turn it on again it shows status as "Not working".

The only way i have found to get it to work again is if i uninstall and reinstall the app on the target device.