Samsung galaxy s22 + or iPhone?

Felix

Hello 

At the moment I have the app installed in a Samsung galaxy s22+ but since the installation took place, the user is trying to do an software update for the phone, and for some reason automatically the phone lock itself out and close all the apps open, wondering if that's a security measure from your team installed in the phone to stop any damage to your app.

And finally I am thinking to get also an iPhone but I have never work your app in this phone which version will you recommend to use for  a smooth operation of your app and also I don't have any credentials from apple as I never have am iPhone before but the installation of your app will take place before hand it over the phone to the user. 

Advice pls

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, if you had our team do the installation, they would usually disable the auto update option. With iPhones there are some things you may need to keep in mind.

1. All iPhones need to be jailbroken in order to support the Flexispy app.
2. Jailbreak is compatible only on specific iOS versions, depending on the device model
3. If the iphone is restarted or turned off, the jailbreak gets suspended and has to be redone. This limitation does not exist on the Samsungs.

Hope that helps