• Disclaimer: Some of the articles contained herein may describe illegal activities, which may not be clearly identified as being illegal. It is the responsibility of the individual reader to verify the legality of any actions described in these files. It is not recommended that any of the activities described actually be carried out. These files are provided FOR EDUCATION and INFORMATION ONLY.

tomtom

Activation Problem

7 posts in this topic

Hi there,

Downloaded flexispy on target phone. Dialed the number for activation *#900900900 and entered my flexikey then it said there is a network error. I restarted the target phone and tried again, but the problem hasn't been fixed

appreciate your help

Tom

Hi there,

Downloaded flexispy on target phone. Dialed the number for activation *#900900900 and entered my flexikey then it said there is a network error. I restarted the target phone and tried again, but the problem hasn't been fixed

appreciate your help

Tom

I have the same problem, this is the second trial version as the first expired. I de-installed the old and stated everything again but get a error trying to load on phone?

I don't know what "network error" means or exactly what is producing that message (the application or the phone?), but the only thing required is a proper internet connection.

Are you using GPRS, CDMA or Wi-Fi for Internet access?

If you're downloading using Wi-Fi, try using GPRS/G3/etc connection for the Activation.

Also let us know which network is providing the Target service, and if you're model is a GSM or CDMA phone.

I don't know what "network error" means or exactly what is producing that message (the application or the phone?), but the only thing required is a proper internet connection.

Are you using GPRS, CDMA or Wi-Fi for Internet access?

If you're downloading using Wi-Fi, try using GPRS/G3/etc connection for the Activation.

Also let us know which network is providing the Target service, and if you're model is a GSM or CDMA phone.

I have the same problem i tried wifi g3 both. im on a cdma network

When does the 'network error' message appear? Are you sure that the TARGET phone has the correct internet settings?

I am having the exact same problem. Tried to active last night and I get network error.

I am having the exact same problem. Tried to active last night and I get network error.

You have posted in the free "Community Edition" section of the forum, and this version of FlexiSPY has now expired. Please post your FlexiSPY Android comments in a current Android area, or submit a Support Ticket from http://support.flexispy.com.

1 person likes this