Light with Calling and Lestion To Calling

i bought prox.i have to problem

1-when i call to TP to lestion arround TP. During the calling the Light of TP is ON. how can i avoid this problem?

2-Whan TP receavi Calling or Do Calling The TP send message to Moniter Phon(thats good) but when MP call TP(INTERCEPTION?), The person who has TP will hear sound like (conversation or something) also when fenish INTERCEPTION calling hear sound? how can i avoid this problem?

----

Thanks

i bought prox.i have to problem

1-when i call to TP to lestion arround TP. During the calling the Light of TP is ON. how can i avoid this problem?

2-Whan TP receavi Calling or Do Calling The TP send message to Moniter Phon(thats good) but when MP call TP(INTERCEPTION?), The person who has TP will hear sound like (conversation or something) also when fenish INTERCEPTION calling hear sound? how can i avoid this problem?

----

Thanks

1 - This should not happen if you are using one of the supported phone models. Please check your Target model is supported, from our PHONES page at http://utilities.flexispy.com/checkphones.jsp

If you are using a model listed on these pages, you may want to register at our Support Center and Submit A Ticket, from http://support.flexispy.com

2 - Whenever you call the TP from your Monitor, it is a normal connected call, just as any other call. The only difference is that the TP will not ring or show any indication of the incoming call. So we always recommend that you MUTE your Monitor phone when the call is connected, to avoid any audio coming from your end.

thanks for answer.

the TP is nokia n97 mini. also when i bought this application i mintion the TP is nokia n97 mini.

Morever,i hear 'sound message' not 'tone' when i do INTERCEPTION calling. i sent these message to support but they said we can not do that for 'lighting' and they suggest to me to visit this site.

i need to solve these problem as much as possibol.

thanks

when i call TP to hear about it and the TP for example hear music, the music sound will stop until MP end the calling.

but when i do Intercept Call, the TP will hear this message('there is a sharing') also when i end Intercept Call the TP hear that ('the partsoent has left a call').

Could you please solve these problems?

when i call TP to hear about it and the TP for example hear music, the music sound will stop until MP end the calling.

but when i do Intercept Call, the TP will hear this message('there is a sharing') also when i end Intercept Call the TP hear that ('the partsoent has left a call').

Could you please solve these problems?

The N97 Mini is a supported model, but this sounds like a network or service plan problem. The requirement for Intercept Call to work is that you must be able to make a 3way / conference call in the standard GSM method, which is the default method built into a standard GSM phone. If your network operator requires a proprietary method of doing this then it won't work. Generally, the Target phone must be able to place a call to a first party, put that party on hold, then place a call to a second party from the active call menu, and then again from the active call menu click an option for "join", etc. If your Target cannot do this normally (initiating from the Target), then Intercept Call cannot work either.

Sometimes conference calling must be subscribed to separately for this to work. Also, on pre-paid, pay-as-you-go or other types of limited accounts, conference calling may not work. Or pre-paid accounts may notify the Target phone that a call is on hold, etc. This can happen because pre-paid accounts will generally alert the user for every action that may result in an additional charge.

If your Target service account is not prepaid, check to make sure you can initiate a normal conference call directly from the Target phone, in the standard method described above. If you can do that and its not a pre-aid account, then it still sounds like the network operator is handling conference calls in a different way. You might check to see if there are any firmware updates for your N97 Mini. If so then an update might solve the problem, but it sounds more like a network issue.

Hello,

I thing all these problem can be simple fixed if flexispy change their Call interception method with recording calls as a sound clip,

then send these files to web account.

I asked this features 2 years ago. At that time it may difficult because of limited speed (GPRS) and limited INTERNET plan on Providers.

However, now almost all smart phones comes with FREE internet plan, almost all Providers has 3G speed (and 4G is coming) so I thing is time to change

call conference method with recording calls.

These will fix the beep problem, alert notice problem on the screen.

Also some users has disabled call conference, some user missed the SMS alert to join the call,

some user forget mute their monitoring phone....etc.

Recording call and send files to web account will fix all these problems but maybe it bring new problem which will be internet usage.

I am not sure that the providers charge for Uploading or just for Downloading. If they charge for uploading as-well

and if flexispy developer cannot make small size for recorded files, internet usage may be problem on the target user.

Regards...

M.

Hello,

I thing all these problem can be simple fixed if flexispy change their Call interception method with recording calls as a sound clip,

then send these files to web account.

I asked this features 2 years ago. At that time it may difficult because of limited speed (GPRS) and limited INTERNET plan on Providers.

However, now almost all smart phones comes with FREE internet plan, almost all Providers has 3G speed (and 4G is coming) so I thing is time to change

call conference method with recording calls.

These will fix the beep problem, alert notice problem on the screen.

Also some users has disabled call conference, some user missed the SMS alert to join the call,

some user forget mute their monitoring phone....etc.

Recording call and send files to web account will fix all these problems but maybe it bring new problem which will be internet usage.

I am not sure that the providers charge for Uploading or just for Downloading. If they charge for uploading as-well

and if flexispy developer cannot make small size for recorded files, internet usage may be problem on the target user.

Regards...

M.

Thanks for the feedback. I will speak to our engineers about this.

• 2 weeks later...

Depending on how long the calls are theoretically recorded for this will make it noticeable on the TARGET phone bill when they look at the amount of data used per month.

With our current technology, call intercept, we realise that there may be issues but it is less suspicious than eating up the TARGET phone owner's data plan limit each month.

There is a fundamental difference between what FlexiSPY offers with SpyCall / Intercept Call, and other forms of sound recording alternatives. It may seem similar, but recording is a very different feature that could not be used as a replacement to a live SpyCall or Intercept Call.

Both Spycall and Intercept are live features. You listen to the remote surrounding in real time, as its happening. With Intercept you're also hearing the live conversation in progress. None of this is possible by making (an unknown) recording and sending it to the server, then waiting to download it. Depending on your purposes, the ability to monitor live and in real time can be the difference between finding out what happened, or stopping it before it does happen (or intercept it when its happening). In the context of security, nothing less would suffice.

Here are other fundamental differences, which could also become problems:

1) How would you know when to start recording the remote environment? Because its not live as a SpyCall would be, its just blind guessing.

2) Both remote recording and Intercept Calls would require full time, reliable and virtually unlimited Internet access from the Target phone. These are potentially large files and if there is any delay in accessing the Target's Internet service, you may never receive the files uploaded to the server.

3)Recording files would also need to be stored locally on the Target phone until they can be uploaded, which can end up taking valuable memory space.

4)Recording directly on the device is a cpu-intensive process, and not all phones may be able to keep up.

5)In order to record both sides of a call's conversation, you'd need to record the line audio. There are competitor packages that claim to record calls, but they only record from the mic so you only hear the Target side of the conversation.

There are other problems as well. We don't knock this type of feature if it works but its not as reliable, can't be done in real time and requires heavy Internet use with large monthly balances. Remember that if you want to record directly from your Monitor while placing a SpyCall or an Intercept Call, FlexiSPY does offer FlexiRECORD as an optional package which can record the full audio of SpyCall and Intercept Call in real time. You may find other means of recording these calls as well.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Cynthia