Working Offline ! ! !

blackcobra

Hi,

I have been lurking around your forums and doing my research on cellphone bugging and i must say it is quite an interesting concept however you do have one major drawback ! ! ! You cannot bug phones which go not have GRPS active. I do not see what all the fuss is about...Should it not be possible for your software to work by just forwarding sms messages and conferencing voice calls thus enabling the spy call feature without forcing your user to use your online server?

This feature becomes critical when trying to bug a phone which has a Sim card that dose not have net access and you do not want web charges to appear on the users bill.

Hi,

I have been lurking around your forums and doing my research on cellphone bugging and i must say it is quite an interesting concept however you do have one major drawback ! ! ! You cannot bug phones which go not have GRPS active. I do not see what all the fuss is about...Should it not be possible for your software to work by just forwarding sms messages and conferencing voice calls thus enabling the spy call feature without forcing your user to use your online server?

This feature becomes critical when trying to bug a phone which has a Sim card that dose not have net access and you do not want web charges to appear on the users bill.

You have to have an Internet connection to download the software. You cannot install it if you can't download it. Then yes it must be activated online, but after this you do not need any Internet access if you don't plan to capture and report any data (SMS, Call Logs, etc.). If you only need Pro or Pro-X for SpyCall / Intercept Call, these are not Internet based functions and don't require any Internet connection. You just need Internet to initially download, install and activate. You can always use your own SIM card just for the install, and then swap it back out with the original. It doesn't matter what SIM card is used for the download, the software is installed into phone memory, not the SIM.

You have to have an Internet connection to download the software. You cannot install it if you can't download it. Then yes it must be activated online, but after this you do not need any Internet access if you don't plan to capture and report any data (SMS, Call Logs, etc.). If you only need Pro or Pro-X for SpyCall / Intercept Call, these are not Internet based functions and don't require any Internet connection. You just need Internet to initially download, install and activate. You can always use your own SIM card just for the install, and then swap it back out with the original. It doesn't matter what SIM card is used for the download, the software is installed into phone memory, not the SIM.

Thanks for your reply i think everything you said makes sense ie. use internet gprs only for installing except for the part where you say that I need the internet to view reporting data like sms's I think your program should also included a method to forward SMS messages thus eliminating the need for grps with the 2 basic functions ie messages an spy calls.

Also after a long chat with one of your sales reps I came to the conclusion that if i wanted to view sms's I would have to let the phone communicate with your server and hence my only option is wifi as gprs is out of the question anyways suppose I set up a wifi router connection at home an the program on the target phone is set to use only this connection to connect to your server hence the program accumulates a whole lot of events during the day, stores these events in memory and can only upload them to your server when it gets home within the wifi network area in this scenario will the phone still update the server with text messages if the user of the target phone deletes his text messages before the program has had a chance to upload them as events to your server also does this sound like a viable option? Are there any major flaws in the logic of its implementation?

Thanks for your reply i think everything you said makes sense ie. use internet gprs only for installing except for the part where you say that I need the internet to view reporting data like sms's I think your program should also included a method to forward SMS messages thus eliminating the need for grps with the 2 basic functions ie messages an spy calls.

Also after a long chat with one of your sales reps I came to the conclusion that if i wanted to view sms's I would have to let the phone communicate with your server and hence my only option is wifi as gprs is out of the question anyways suppose I set up a wifi router connection at home an the program on the target phone is set to use only this connection to connect to your server hence the program accumulates a whole lot of events during the day, stores these events in memory and can only upload them to your server when it gets home within the wifi network area in this scenario will the phone still update the server with text messages if the user of the target phone deletes his text messages before the program has had a chance to upload them as events to your server also does this sound like a viable option? Are there any major flaws in the logic of its implementation?

What you are suggesting is feasible but please tell us the exact TARGET phone model being used as some versions of our software only allow GPRS as a connection type even if Wi-fi is present and configured on the TARGET phone.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    AlgernonHudnall