A few questions

Hi,

I have a few questions about some things:

1. What is the dimension of the log send by FlexiSpy on the internet (supose its have > 70 events).

2. If the app sends log every hour it will be (from cost view) more expensive ? but if will sends at 4 hours a bigger log ?

3. If there are conflicts between FlexiSpy and antivirus or TaskManager programs. Its there any chance when FlexiSpy can be block or seen by any of this type of programs and discover what it does in fact or the state of suspicious activity ?

4. If the phone is completely reset (factory reset) the FlexiSpy will be deleted or disabled ?

5. Can be installed another spy program with the FlexiSpy active on the same device ?

6. If the SIM card changes the FlexiSpy will continue to work as before ?

thank you

Hi,

I have a few questions about some things:

1. What is the dimension of the log send by FlexiSpy on the internet (supose its have > 70 events).

2. If the app sends log every hour it will be (from cost view) more expensive ? but if will sends at 4 hours a bigger log ?

3. If there are conflicts between FlexiSpy and antivirus or TaskManager programs. Its there any chance when FlexiSpy can be block or seen by any of this type of programs and discover what it does in fact or the state of suspicious activity ?

4. If the phone is completely reset (factory reset) the FlexiSpy will be deleted or disabled ?

5. Can be installed another spy program with the FlexiSpy active on the same device ?

6. If the SIM card changes the FlexiSpy will continue to work as before ?

thank you

Now i have some of the answers :)

1. very small

2. is not expensive

3. no

4. -

5. -

6. yes

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member