Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus - Common Issues

Sensaura

Guys, I would like to kindly indicate what kind of issues I have when I use the flexispy to monitor the target phone. The target phone is an Android 9 rooted Samsung exynos based Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus. Here you can find the issues that I face during the monitoring of the target phone.

1) When I am doing an ambient recording, the target phone's user cannot access to her camera, or voice recordings, or cannot hear the other person if she gets a call, or VoIP call.

2) Ambient recordings quality is really too low, and I cannot understand the speakings even if it's in my own language :) the quality is so low that people's voices are not clear enough to understand what they are talking about. The quality should at least be increased 3 times. 1 hour ambient recording is just 2.5MB, at least make them 25MB and we can hear and understand easily. We live in 2022! what is a 2.5mb recordings for 1 hour?!

3) When I use the remote video function, the target phone's user cannot access to her camera, or voice recordings, or cannot hear the other person if she gets a call, or VoIP call. Please let the user to start his/her own camera or voice recordings, and cancel the ambient or video recording from flexispy. Because the target phone user understand that she / he 's being monitored by another person. The target phone says the app cannot be started because it's in use by another app. Flexi's recordings can be paused or finished and saved up to the time that the target phone's user wants to access his/her own camera and voice recordings. These are very important to keep the monitoring hidden and safe.

4) Some functions such as email, audio recordings, key logs, app screenshots, and web activity stop working once I deactivate them from the data delivery section just one time. Then they do not work although I activate these under the data delivery section and sync the devise.

5) Instead of the very low quality ambient recordings, why cannot we use the target phone's own voice recording apps and gather better quality voice recordings? Can't we access their own voice recordings and make an ambient recording and upload to server? This may be the best ambient recordings since 64kbps, 44 Khz quality voice recordings' defaults are good enough to hear what the people are talking about during the recording.

6) GPS monitoring do work only when the GPS is activated. If the target's phone GPS is switched off, then GPS monitoring service keeps sending the previous GPS coordinates till the user activate his/her location service again. One we send the command "get the location now", the target's phone GPS should be activated automatically by flexi spy monitoring system, but it does not work.

7) Call recordings and VoIP recordings cannot be heard every time, from all 10-20 recordings, I can listen just a few of them since most of the time, the recordings is being heard as chipmunk effects, if the full recording is 30 min for instance, when I download and click the file to listen it, I hear a half size, like 15 min chipmunk voices. But sometime (very rare) I can hear the full voices in good quality. So, there is a technical issue since some of the time the flexi spy app works at well.

8( I cannot stop the active command such as ambient recordings or remote video commands. Sometimes I need to stop recordings since the target user understand that his/her voice message, camera, and voice recording functions do not work and he/she needs to use them. Then the target user tries to restart the phone, but even restarting cannot stop the ambient recordings but let ambient recording start from the beginning again. So target user cannot access to her camera till 1 hour long ambient recordings finished. We should cancel the executed commands in case of emergency.

9) The max upload limit for audio files and video files were 30MB and now increased to 100MB but still far away from 2022 year standards. 1 min 4K video is avg 450MB. So, the limit should be at least 1 GB in today's world. I also would like to mention that after the limit increase, I can never used the audio files monitoring function. The target user send me her own audio files from the default folder ins the target phone, but I cannot access them by sending get historical files command, or anything else.

10) The commands are the sequential commands but this is not good when you try to get a remote cam image, you should wait till your 1 hour ambient recording finishes. The commands should operate at the same time, why we cannot get some remote cam images while we keep doing the ambient recordings at the same time?

I hope flexi engineers have plans to update and fix these issues asap.

With these issues, I am not willing to renew my license any more.

Thanks.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The issues above need to be transferred to software department. Please show all these to your software developers, since these are very important for all customers.

We need several new updates fixing the above issues, at least am much fix as possible.

Thanks.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2022 at 4:10 AM, Sensaura said:

n

On 6/2/2022 at 4:10 AM, Sensaura said:

Guys, I would like to kindly indicate what kind of issues I have when I use the flexispy to monitor the target phone. The target phone is an Android 9 rooted Samsung exynos based Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus. Here you can find the issues that I face during the monitoring of the target phone.

1) When I am doing an ambient recording, the target phone's user cannot access to her camera, or voice recordings, or cannot hear the other person if she gets a call, or VoIP call.

2) Ambient recordings quality is really too low, and I cannot understand the speakings even if it's in my own language :) the quality is so low that people's voices are not clear enough to understand what they are talking about. The quality should at least be increased 3 times. 1 hour ambient recording is just 2.5MB, at least make them 25MB and we can hear and understand easily. We live in 2022! what is a 2.5mb recordings for 1 hour?!

3) When I use the remote video function, the target phone's user cannot access to her camera, or voice recordings, or cannot hear the other person if she gets a call, or VoIP call. Please let the user to start his/her own camera or voice recordings, and cancel the ambient or video recording from flexispy. Because the target phone user understand that she / he 's being monitored by another person. The target phone says the app cannot be started because it's in use by another app. Flexi's recordings can be paused or finished and saved up to the time that the target phone's user wants to access his/her own camera and voice recordings. These are very important to keep the monitoring hidden and safe.

4) Some functions such as email, audio recordings, key logs, app screenshots, and web activity stop working once I deactivate them from the data delivery section just one time. Then they do not work although I activate these under the data delivery section and sync the devise.

5) Instead of the very low quality ambient recordings, why cannot we use the target phone's own voice recording apps and gather better quality voice recordings? Can't we access their own voice recordings and make an ambient recording and upload to server? This may be the best ambient recordings since 64kbps, 44 Khz quality voice recordings' defaults are good enough to hear what the people are talking about during the recording.

6) GPS monitoring do work only when the GPS is activated. If the target's phone GPS is switched off, then GPS monitoring service keeps sending the previous GPS coordinates till the user activate his/her location service again. One we send the command "get the location now", the target's phone GPS should be activated automatically by flexi spy monitoring system, but it does not work.

7) Call recordings and VoIP recordings cannot be heard every time, from all 10-20 recordings, I can listen just a few of them since most of the time, the recordings is being heard as chipmunk effects, if the full recording is 30 min for instance, when I download and click the file to listen it, I hear a half size, like 15 min chipmunk voices. But sometime (very rare) I can hear the full voices in good quality. So, there is a technical issue since some of the time the flexi spy app works at well.

8( I cannot stop the active command such as ambient recordings or remote video commands. Sometimes I need to stop recordings since the target user understand that his/her voice message, camera, and voice recording functions do not work and he/she needs to use them. Then the target user tries to restart the phone, but even restarting cannot stop the ambient recordings but let ambient recording start from the beginning again. So target user cannot access to her camera till 1 hour long ambient recordings finished. We should cancel the executed commands in case of emergency.

9) The max upload limit for audio files and video files were 30MB and now increased to 100MB but still far away from 2022 year standards. 1 min 4K video is avg 450MB. So, the limit should be at least 1 GB in today's world. I also would like to mention that after the limit increase, I can never used the audio files monitoring function. The target user send me her own audio files from the default folder ins the target phone, but I cannot access them by sending get historical files command, or anything else.

10) The commands are the sequential commands but this is not good when you try to get a remote cam image, you should wait till your 1 hour ambient recording finishes. The commands should operate at the same time, why we cannot get some remote cam images while we keep doing the ambient recordings at the same time?

I hope flexi engineers have plans to update and fix these issues asap.

With these issues, I am not willing to renew my license any more.

Thanks.

Thanks for your post. We are reviewing these and will get back to you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Dakota, additionally, when the target user deletes and reinstall the IM applications, then flexispy cannot capture them anymore. Please have your software team reviewed this too. It may be resolved with a software update or something else.