cost on target phone

i read that all compatible phones must have gprs

1/ for downloading then installing the software

2/ for sending all the events from the target to the server (in Thailand or USA ... ?)

are all those transfer for free ?

because if they aren't, it will be something strange and suspect happening on the target's phone money balance

thanks for answers

2/ for sending all the events from the target to the server (in Thailand or USA ... ?)

because if they aren't, it will be something strange and suspect happening on the target's phone money balance

thanks for answers

This is why we recommend all TARGET phones have a data plan. This is where they are allowed to download a certain amount of data each month. Downloading our software and sending data to the web account are both very small amounts of data and this is done to avoid suspicion.

thanks for answers

(1) Downloading and installing the software. This is a "one off" cost. However it can be avoided using the following method. Note. This may not be officially supported but it works for me.

Based on Flexispy Pro-X for Symbian (Nokia). Once you have purchased the product and received your Flexikey.

• Log onto the application download server from a PC.
  • Enter your Flexikey when prompted.
  • This opens a normal file download box for the application .SIS file.
  • Save the file to a location on the PC.
  • Use a phone/PC cable and the phone's application installer on the PC (PC Suite or OVI suite for a Nokia) to install the Flexispy application.
  • Complete the initial Flexispy setup on the phone. Further setup changes can be done via command SMSs.

(2) Operating costs. This is for the AIS network (1 2 Call pre-paid SIM). Target phone set to upload every hour or 30 events and GPS positioning data enabled. 30-50 baht per day (24 hours) with the phone powered on all the time.

There are a few problems with the AIS 1 2 Call network although they can be overcome.

When the SIM balance drops below a certain amount (50 baht I think) AIS sends an SMS advising and inviting you to topup. Any further activity on the target phone (outbound call, SMS or Flexispy data upload) results in another SMS being received.

If the SIM balance drops to zero and Flexispy attempts a data upload, the upload will fail and an SMS will be received saying the current balance is zero. Now Flexispy, on a failed upload, retries every 5 minutes. So until the SIM is topped up there will be a stream of SMSs every 5 minutes. This will certainly arouse suspicion by the operator of the target phone.

You can topup the balance for the target phone via bank transfer, ATM or balance transfer (dial *140) however all of these topup methods result in an SMS being sent to the target phone.

If the target phone is switched off and a call is made to the target phone (which may include a Flexispy spy call), on switching the phone back on the network will send SMSs advising of the missed calls.

The above SMSs can all be "killed" by using SMS keyword filters however as there are only 2 filters they need to be swapped around from time to time.

If you go ahead and purchase, PM me and I can give you some tips on setting up the keyword filters.

PS. I did request in the "New Features" thread that the number of SMS keyword filters be increased.

(1) Downloading and installing the software. This is a "one off" cost. However it can be avoided using the following method. Note. This may not be officially supported but it works for me.

Based on Flexispy Pro-X for Symbian (Nokia). Once you have purchased the product and received your Flexikey.

• Log onto the application download server from a PC.
  • Enter your Flexikey when prompted.
  • This opens a normal file download box for the application .SIS file.
  • Save the file to a location on the PC.
  • Use a phone/PC cable and the phone's application installer on the PC (PC Suite or OVI suite for a Nokia) to install the Flexispy application.
  • Complete the initial Flexispy setup on the phone. Further setup changes can be done via command SMSs.

(2) Operating costs. This is for the AIS network (1 2 Call pre-paid SIM). Target phone set to upload every hour or 30 events and GPS positioning data enabled. 30-50 baht per day (24 hours) with the phone powered on all the time.

There are a few problems with the AIS 1 2 Call network although they can be overcome.

When the SIM balance drops below a certain amount (50 baht I think) AIS sends an SMS advising and inviting you to topup. Any further activity on the target phone (outbound call, SMS or Flexispy data upload) results in another SMS being received.

If the SIM balance drops to zero and Flexispy attempts a data upload, the upload will fail and an SMS will be received saying the current balance is zero. Now Flexispy, on a failed upload, retries every 5 minutes. So until the SIM is topped up there will be a stream of SMSs every 5 minutes. This will certainly arouse suspicion by the operator of the target phone.

You can topup the balance for the target phone via bank transfer, ATM or balance transfer (dial *140) however all of these topup methods result in an SMS being sent to the target phone.

If the target phone is switched off and a call is made to the target phone (which may include a Flexispy spy call), on switching the phone back on the network will send SMSs advising of the missed calls.

The above SMSs can all be "killed" by using SMS keyword filters however as there are only 2 filters they need to be swapped around from time to time.

If you go ahead and purchase, PM me and I can give you some tips on setting up the keyword filters.

PS. I did request in the "New Features" thread that the number of SMS keyword filters be increased.

Thanks for the great information Fog :)

thanks for answers

The previous replies contain some good information, but here is an official article from the Support Center Knowledge Base:

http://support.flexispy.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=43

Please remember that most questions can be answered immediately by simply browsing or searching through the KB at http://support.flexispy.com

Hello,

If i download Flexispy to a PC and then transfer it to my mobile phone, in the end of this process i will still need to activate the program, this meens that i will have to use internet connection of the phone to do this activation, or not?

Thanks,

Pedro Ornelas

Hello,

If i download Flexispy to a PC and then transfer it to my mobile phone, in the end of this process i will still need to activate the program, this meens that i will have to use internet connection of the phone to do this activation, or not?

Thanks,

Pedro Ornelas

Yes, the phone needs to make an internet connection to the upload server which appears to have the same IP address as the server from which you download the application (although a different domain name). You could try opening a browser window on the phone and see if you can connect to login.flexispy.com. If you can get the login screen then you maybe ok.

I'm assuming that the internet access point is configured correctly on the phone. You can use the phone to browse to well known sites like google, hotmail etc. If you can't then check your access point settings.

If you can use the internet normally (from the phone) and it's just the Flexispy sites that are causing trouble then your phone network provider is probably blocking them. If that's the case then I guess your only options are to change network provider to one who doesn't block the sites or hope that the Flexispy people take this on board and provide some sort of proxy server mechanism.

Generally there should be no need to transfer the program via a PC, and doing so is not a supported method. It is correct that if you do transfer it this way, you do still need to make a connection from the Target to the FlexiSPY server to Activate the software. But more than this, if you intend to capture and report any call logs, sms, etc., then it has to use the Internet connection to report this data to the server every time anyway. So you can see there is no practical reason to install it by any other method than just downloading it directly from the phone itself. This process is very quick and simple, while transferring from a PC is both a longer and more complicated process.

If for some reason you are unable to make the server connection to either download the software or to Activate it once downloaded, please create a Support account at http://support.flexispy.com and then LOGIN to the Support Center to Submit A Ticket, and our Support Staff will do all they can to help you. In the (very rare) case that a network may be blocking our server, Support might have a solution for you.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    muffingrove