My impressions

I've been using the program for a while, and overall have been very impressed. When I had a problem, the Flexispy support team was extremely helpful. I do have a few suggestions for the future version, though.

Like others have said, it would be nice to be able to see what is done on facebook on the phone and read the posts and instant messages for that site.

Also, I am looking forward to the version that identifies the caller or texter rather than simply giving the phone contact number.

I have had difficulty receiving logs. Sometimes it will be a couple of days before I get any. Before I had it set to report every 12 hours, but changed that to every 8 (I was afraid that making it report more frequently might run down their phone battery--maybe that's not the case). At any rate, I understand that if the phone is in use, reporting is put on the "back burner". Plus, I assume that if I'm looking at the logs, the program won't be able to send them to the website. Maybe my child is always using the phone when it's time to send the messages, but I'm cautious now about logging on because I never know when the program is trying to send them to the site. Would it be possible to have actual reporting times (1, 9, 17) rather than just every 8 hours? Then we would know a general time period to stay off of the website. As it is, it reports at random times.

I think you may have this feature on other versions, but it would be great if we were able to send a remote command and have the most recent texts sent to immediately to the website, even if that's before the scheduled reporting time.

My child's phone has a voice messaging feature. I'm assuming that those texts are also sent to the website, but wanted to make you aware of that feature because I know picture messages do not show up.

I don't know if this falls within the realm of Flexispy reporting (or is even legal), but it would be helpful if your data could show the code used to lock and unlock the phone. I'm always concerned that they'll lock it, and I won't be able to upgrade the program if necessary.

Finally, it was easy to install the program (the hard part was getting the phone!). We were fortunate to be able to have quite a bit of time to work with it. It would be nice if the installation manual could include suggestions of things to check and clear before giving the phone back (history, downloads, bookmarks, etc.). It would make the download a little less stressful for those of us who aren't so phone savvy!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nasett2023