target phone holder getting new phone

The target phone is the first model that was released by Verizon last year. I installed FACE on this phone about 5 days ago (works great!)but since then, the phone has been acting up; deleting ALL of the target's texts from the device, losing battery VERY RAPIDLY, and just not performing at normal speeds. Well, the target's owner took it into Verizon today, and they are sending a new phone, which will arrive in 2 days.

My question is, will FACE transfer to the new device? Or will I have to physically install it again?

Also, the target phone is due for an upgrade next month, so when that second new phone arrives (which will be the newest Droid model), will I have to physically install FACE again, or will it transfer over? Thanks!

P.S. LOVE this program! Just wish I could see the contacts' name's versus just the number! :)

The target phone is the first model that was released by Verizon last year. I installed FACE on this phone about 5 days ago (works great!)but since then, the phone has been acting up; deleting ALL of the target's texts from the device, losing battery VERY RAPIDLY, and just not performing at normal speeds. Well, the target's owner took it into Verizon today, and they are sending a new phone, which will arrive in 2 days.

My question is, will FACE transfer to the new device? Or will I have to physically install it again?

Also, the target phone is due for an upgrade next month, so when that second new phone arrives (which will be the newest Droid model), will I have to physically install FACE again, or will it transfer over? Thanks!

P.S. LOVE this program! Just wish I could see the contacts' name's versus just the number! :)

You will need to install the software again on the new phone from Verizon as well as the one that arrives next month. Please download your web account data and submit a support ticket to us at http://support.flexispy.com when you have done that and want us to deactivate so that you can install again.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nasett2023