Remote monitoring changes???

I may have totally misunderstood but thought I could make monitoring changes to the target phone by sending it a text msg from the monitoring phone. All I did was text him the damn flexikey numbers. Can someone help me out here?? Thanks! Sheree

You can indeed send remote SMS commands from the MONITOR phone to the TARGET phone to control the settings remotely. Each manual for our respective product has a section dedicated entirely to how to use the remote SMS commands and also how to change them if needed (only applies to Blackberry and iPhone) so I recommend that you let us know what the TARGET phone is and submit a support ticket to us and we will link you to the manual and respective page numbers.

You can indeed send remote SMS commands from the MONITOR phone to the TARGET phone to control the settings remotely. Each manual for our respective product has a section dedicated entirely to how to use the remote SMS commands and also how to change them if needed (only applies to Blackberry and iPhone) so I recommend that you let us know what the TARGET phone is and submit a support ticket to us and we will link you to the manual and respective page numbers.

Hello Ian,

Does this mean that you cant control remotly with SMS commands flexispy pro X installed on a Symbian based mobile phone?

Best regards.

Pedro.

Hello Ian,

Does this mean that you cant control remotly with SMS commands flexispy pro X installed on a Symbian based mobile phone?

Best regards.

Pedro.

You can control Flexispy Pro X via SMS commands. Download the Symbian manual for a list of the control commands and the format. Download the FCTL application and install it on the phone(s) you want to use as the control. The application can generate most of the control commands without having to remember the command format.

You can control Flexispy Pro X via SMS commands. Download the Symbian manual for a list of the control commands and the format. Download the FCTL application and install it on the phone(s) you want to use as the control. The application can generate most of the control commands without having to remember the command format.

As said, you can control Flexispy for Symbian using remote SMS commands through the use of FCTL or by sending them manually. Please remember that the FCTL program is only for Symbian based devices and so if the MONITOR phone is Windows Mobile, Blackberry or iPhone handsets then you need to type the commands manually and send them from the MONITOR phone to the TARGET phone.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nasett2023