Intermittent Connectivity

Okay I have been trying to get access to the customer forums but I have not been granted it yet so I will post my issue and see if anyone out there has had a similiar issue. The target phone is a Palm Pro running Windows Mobile 6.1. I only receive events once in a while and there are huge gaps between the times of the events. I know for a fact that the phone as internet connectivity because for almost 4 hours I used the internet on it and still did not receive one event. I have reinstalled it several times and I even did a complete wipe of the phone and reinstalled it again and I get the same exact issue. Can another program be causing a conflict or could there be an internet setting that I am missing or something. If anyone out there can help me I would appreciate it. Oh yeah and when I sms a SEND IMMEDIATE - I get a good response but still no events. My profile also says the phone is active and when I log in to the phone all is well. I even re-check internet connectivity. Finally, i thought it might be the software so I actually upgraded to the Pro and it has the same issues. Any thoughts?

Okay I have been trying to get access to the customer forums but I have not been granted it yet so I will post my issue and see if anyone out there has had a similiar issue. The target phone is a Palm Pro running Windows Mobile 6.1. I only receive events once in a while and there are huge gaps between the times of the events. I know for a fact that the phone as internet connectivity because for almost 4 hours I used the internet on it and still did not receive one event. I have reinstalled it several times and I even did a complete wipe of the phone and reinstalled it again and I get the same exact issue. Can another program be causing a conflict or could there be an internet setting that I am missing or something. If anyone out there can help me I would appreciate it. Oh yeah and when I sms a SEND IMMEDIATE - I get a good response but still no events. My profile also says the phone is active and when I log in to the phone all is well. I even re-check internet connectivity. Finally, i thought it might be the software so I actually upgraded to the Pro and it has the same issues. Any thoughts?

You now have access to the customer section. Please post this in our P2P support section or as a support ticket at http://support.flexispy.com

• 2 months later...

Did you get this resolved? I am having same exact issue with a Windows 6.1 mobile phone...

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    muffingrove