Different target phones

I have used the pro x version for one year but I´m not sure what happens if the target change phone. If the target moves the simcard from a symbian phone to an iphone. If I send a sms command to the target number, will it appear on the iphone? I don´t know if the target is using the iphone or the nokia 5800. Therefore I´m worried that my sms command or the communcation with the server can be detected by the target. There is no flexispy software installed on the iphone.

I have used the pro x version for one year but I´m not sure what happens if the target change phone. If the target moves the simcard from a symbian phone to an iphone. If I send a sms command to the target number, will it appear on the iphone? I don´t know if the target is using the iphone or the nokia 5800. Therefore I´m worried that my sms command or the communcation with the server can be detected by the target. There is no flexispy software installed on the iphone.

Hello,

When you send sms commend to phone which has not activated Flexispy software, your sms commend will appear.

I think making a spycall to target phone is best way to learn that user still use Nokia 5800 or not.

Make a call from your monitor number to target phone. If you can listen the target (spycall)

this mean the target use use the phone which you had installed Flexispy on.

If spycall won't work, this mean;

1- Target phone has been change with another one

2- Target phone has been formatted.

Best Regards...

M.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    polinkuer12