flexirecord

of the flexirecord to record with pro Flexispy??

I ask this because it says (Ideal companion to any PRO or PROX)

but the details already said (((FlexiRECORD intercepted Will Automatically record phone calls on any mobile that is running TARGET Flexispy PROX)))) does not speak in Flexispy pro

• 2 weeks later...

of the flexirecord to record with pro Flexispy??

I ask this because it says (Ideal companion to any PRO or PROX)

but the details already said (((FlexiRECORD intercepted Will Automatically record phone calls on any mobile that is running TARGET Flexispy PROX)))) does not speak in Flexispy pro

It will only work if the TARGET phone is running Pro-X.

Well actually, you can use FlexiRECORD to manually make SpyCalls (room monitoring) and record these calls the same way it records Intercept Calls. FlexiRECORD can also be used to record ANY conversation a connected Monitor phone is a party to. Although most people will be more interested in using FlexiRECORD to automatically place all pre-configured Intercept Calls and record everything to the PC hard drives in fully unattended mode. Intercept Call is a feature of Pro-X only.

I think it would be better if you guys could figure out how to make a resident recording feature on the target phones. Truthfully, you can make a spy call or intercept from any monitor and just route the speaker thru cable to a pc sound mic input and use a recording program to do this manually.

I think it would be better if you guys could figure out how to make a resident recording feature on the target phones. Truthfully, you can make a spy call or intercept from any monitor and just route the speaker thru cable to a pc sound mic input and use a recording program to do this manually.

Thanks for the suggestions.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33