Upgrade to PROX and then change the phone

Hi

I already use flexyspy on a nokia phone. I would like to move the software to another nokia (symbian) phone. I understand that this is a one time operation. Before I do this, i have a question. Can I upgrade Flexispy from Pro to ProX using the phone which the software is already installed on and then move the upgraded version into the other phone?`Do i have to pay (except the upgrade)? If not, could you please explain me the steps? My daughter is not using the first Nokia anymore, thats why i would like to put flexi in the other phone and upgrade to prox as well. THANKS!

Hi

I already use flexyspy on a nokia phone. I would like to move the software to another nokia (symbian) phone. I understand that this is a one time operation. Before I do this, i have a question. Can I upgrade Flexispy from Pro to ProX using the phone which the software is already installed on and then move the upgraded version into the other phone?`Do i have to pay (except the upgrade)? If not, could you please explain me the steps? My daughter is not using the first Nokia anymore, thats why i would like to put flexi in the other phone and upgrade to prox as well. THANKS!

Actually, it sounds like you don't quite understand the policy; it's a little better than you think. During an active subscription period, you can move your software license to as many compatible devices as you wish, as many times as you wish. But you can only run a single license on one phone at a time. This means you need to deactivate the license from the first phone before downloading and installing on the second phone (or it will state that your license is already activated).

You just can't move the Symbian version of the software onto a Blackberry, iPhone, or etc. If you want to change the version of your software license (change phone platforms), this can be done one time for free within the first 30 days. After that it can still be done, but there may be a small fee or an adjustment in the subscription period.

Actually, it sounds like you don't quite understand the policy; it's a little better than you think. During an active subscription period, you can move your software license to as many compatible devices as you wish, as many times as you wish. But you can only run a single license on one phone at a time. This means you need to deactivate the license from the first phone before downloading and installing on the second phone (or it will state that your license is already activated).

You just can't move the Symbian version of the software onto a Blackberry, iPhone, or etc. If you want to change the version of your software license (change phone platforms), this can be done one time for free within the first 30 days. After that it can still be done, but there may be a small fee or an adjustment in the subscription period.

THANKS, yes it is indeed a little bit better as i thought. How about the upgrade question? Can i do the upgrade and then simply move the software into another phone? If i upgrade from Pro to Prox, how much sould i pay and how it works? Do i have to re-download the software or something like that? Sorry, i know it sounds stupid... :)

THANKS, yes it is indeed a little bit better as i thought. How about the upgrade question? Can i do the upgrade and then simply move the software into another phone? If i upgrade from Pro to Prox, how much sould i pay and how it works? Do i have to re-download the software or something like that? Sorry, i know it sounds stupid... :)

The cost of an upgrade is simply the difference in price between the two products. If you are more than six months into your current subscription and want an upgrade, its more cost effective to RENEW the subscription first. This would add another full year to your subscription, at the cost of the CURRENT product. If you upgrade then, you're basically getting an extra full year of Pro-X service but at the cost of the lower product. If you are near the end of your subscription when you upgrade, it will still expire at the current date.

Whether you upgrade or not, you always need to Deactivate from the first phone before downloading to install on a second phone.

Upgrades need to be downloaded and reinstalled to get the new features, and its important that you first UNINSTALL the current version before downloading the upgraded version (unless you'll be installing on a different phone). Downloading on top of the old version after you've already upgraded will not work, and may create other problems.

Generally, it will work most smoothly if you first deactivate and then uninstall, BEFORE you purchase the upgrade. Then all you have to do is just download the software again using the same FlexiKEY, either onto the same phone or any other compatible device for your license.

Please note that you can find these answers and many others immediately, by simply searching or browsing our Knowledge Base at http://support.flexispy.com

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    hingheitsang