blocked call not showing up on monitor phone

Hi,

Wondering why blocked incoming calls to target phone are not even showing up on my monitor phone. I do not even receive any alert on my monitor phone when calls happen. What good does spycall do if all the hanky panky calls are blocked?

I have ProX which is the most expensive plan and it seems like it would be useless if the option to reveal and monitor blocked incoming calls are impossible. Maybe you need to update the software to include this feature?

Hi,

Wondering why blocked incoming calls to target phone are not even showing up on my monitor phone. I do not even receive any alert on my monitor phone when calls happen. What good does spycall do if all the hanky panky calls are blocked?

I have ProX which is the most expensive plan and it seems like it would be useless if the option to reveal and monitor blocked incoming calls are impossible. Maybe you need to update the software to include this feature?

FlexiSPY does report all calls. It doesn't matter if they are blocked or not, but you won't get the actual incoming phone number if its not available from the network. If you aren't receiving a Watch List notice for these then you probably don't have the settings configured for it.

When you request help (either from the Community or from Support), you should state exactly what product you have, the network providing service, the exact model Target phone, and as much detail about the problem as possible.

I don't know which product you have, and the possible settings are not always the same for each product. I assume you are asking about the Watch List, which does have a variety of custom settings on some of the product titles. Consult your manual to see all Watch List options for your product. There may be a setting for "Watch private or unknown" calls. The other choice is to simply enable the setting to watch ALL calls.

If this doesn't solve your issue, send command for Diagnostic Report, and submit the complete report verbatim with an official Ticket submitted to the Support Center at http://support.flexispy.com. Make sure to actually login and select the Submit Ticket option from the main Support Center page.

Hi,

I have Pro-X and watch list is set to ALL calls. Monitor phone is Pantech Duo - Windows Mobile OS, TP is BB8330. Monitor phone is not receiving alerts for any incoming blocked calls at the time it happens but does show up on the report afterwards.

Hi,

I have Pro-X and watch list is set to ALL calls. Monitor phone is Pantech Duo - Windows Mobile OS, TP is BB8330. Monitor phone is not receiving alerts for any incoming blocked calls at the time it happens but does show up on the report afterwards.

Ok well, there could be something specific related to your model, but we would need to verify that with proper trouble-shooting steps. As mentioned previously, send command for Diagnostic Report, and submit the complete report verbatim with an official Ticket submitted to the Support Center at http://support.flexispy.com. Make sure to actually login and select the Submit Ticket option from the main Support Center page. Our Tech Support team will respond to your issue in a timely manner.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    polinkuer12