I.T. Department

polo

If the target phone is corporate issued, and periodically backs up data to corporate servers, will the I.T. department detect the monitoring software?

If you are talking about a corporate issued Blackberry phone then we do not support that.

See this for more information:

http://support.flexispy.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=14

• 4 weeks later...

Apologies for hijacking this one, but I had a similar question in mind.

If you are talking about a corporate issued Blackberry phone then we do not support that.

When you say that you don't support a corporate (BES) environment, does that mean that the software won't work at all or might work depending on security policies?

Thanks, 417

Apologies for hijacking this one, but I had a similar question in mind.

When you say that you don't support a corporate (BES) environment, does that mean that the software won't work at all or might work depending on security policies?

Thanks, 417

Blackberry phones that are part of a corporate network cannot be supported, due to security restrictions usually imposed by the corporate server. A company issued phone may not always be part of a corporate network, but the data plan will either be BIS (private) or BES (corporate network). We cannot under any condition support a Blackberry device that is using a corporate BES server connection.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    alexadavid