using the software

please help iam sure i read it somewere but can not find it again, pro x does that version allow you to choose what you want to use for example, if i dont want to log incomming or outgoing calls or gps location can that part of the program be left blank no times no defalts, and just use it on demand when i need to. thank you.

please help iam sure i read it somewere but can not find it again, pro x does that version allow you to choose what you want to use for example, if i dont want to log incomming or outgoing calls or gps location can that part of the program be left blank no times no defalts, and just use it on demand when i need to. thank you.

All of the FlexiSPY products allow you to turn on or off individual logging options at any time. This can be done using remote sms commands sent to the Target. Some product versions also allow you to turn on capturing but turn off automatic reporting, so that it will only report the captured logs on demand. All products allow you to configure your own reporting schedule, whether in real time per every event captured, or just once per day, etc.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    austincox1234