FIREWALL for Blackberry Curve

jungleking

The phone I want to install thr flexipro version on has a BES installed Firewall (with the little red lock) can I still inztall flexispy pro if the firewall is on. There is basically no way to turn it off with out wipeing the phone and that is not an option. Also if it is possible, will it still be undetectable?

The phone I want to install thr flexipro version on has a BES installed Firewall (with the little red lock) can I still inztall flexispy pro if the firewall is on. There is basically no way to turn it off with out wipeing the phone and that is not an option. Also if it is possible, will it still be undetectable?

Please be aware that we cannot officially support any BES/corporate networked Blackberry. Please check the Knowledge Base at our Support Center for easy searching of keywords or topic browsing for immediate answers to many questions. For complete information about Blackberry requirements, please see this KB article:

http://support.flexispy.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=14

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    alexadavid