software conflict

carma62

First I want to say thank you for taking the time to answer questions hopefully this will be the last one. Ok I need two know if I choose to keep the current target phone will downloading your program cause a conflict between your software and the one currently on the phone, they both seem to operate different but wanted to make sure, the other program end in a few weeks.

First I want to say thank you for taking the time to answer questions hopefully this will be the last one. Ok I need two know if I choose to keep the current target phone will downloading your program cause a conflict between your software and the one currently on the phone, they both seem to operate different but wanted to make sure, the other program end in a few weeks.

The best thing to do is deactivate and uninstall the version that is currently installed and then install the second version. Installing our software twice on to the TARGET phone will cause problems.

the program on the phone on does not belong to flexispy, so i would only be downloading flexispy's software once, is it still better to wait. thank you

We don't understand your question. If the "current program" is not FlexiSPY, you haven't mentioned so we don't know what it is. Anyway, we are not aware of any specific program which would be incompatible, but there may be conflicts between different programs which all attempt to do the same thing. If you have anything that directly interacts with the SMS inbox like another monitoring software for example, it could be a situation where the OS decides which request will get priority, or it could be a situation where the program that responds faster will win, then the second request may get queued or it may be cancelled. There are too many variables to answer your question.

We strongly suggest that you first uninstall any other software which is currently performing the same functions as you intend for FlexiSPY. In this way you avoid any unpredictable results, otherwise you'll have to test and see for yourself. Running multiple programs performing the same processes is never recommended even if it doesn't conflict, because its unnecessary overhead that can slow down the phone and waste system resources like memory and storage space. One thing you definitely want to avoid is creating any sort of problem for the user which could appear suspicious, or that could result in wiping the phone to correct an unknown issue. If the phone is reformatted you would need to reinstall all over again.

thank you all for your answers, the software program iam using now does not have thae ability to turn off the things i dont need or want to use, but it is still paid for a few more weeks just wanted to get started with flexispy as soon possible, i will remove the other program before starting.

thank you all for your answers, the software program iam using now does not have thae ability to turn off the things i dont need or want to use, but it is still paid for a few more weeks just wanted to get started with flexispy as soon possible, i will remove the other program before starting.

Thanks for letting us know. If you could tell us the name of the other program then that would be very useful.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    alexadavid