changing from one operating system to another"plzzz help urgently"

hello,

my concern is that the person i wanna spy on have two mobiles,so how i can change the software from nokia "sambian" to "blacberry".

it's written you can't ,then i found this in the website:

"Note: If you want to change your FlexiKEY from the original platform you purchased into another (between Symbian, Windows Mobile, Blackberry or iPhone), this is a one-time permanent change that you may request free of charge only during the first 30 days of purchase. If you wish to change your key a 2nd time or anytime after the first 30 days, it will require either a pro-rated fee or the purchase of an additional FlexiKEY."

IS THAT MEANS I CAN USE THE SOFTWAR IN SAMBIAN THEN I CAN CHANGE IT TO BLACKBERRY DURING THE FIRST 30DAYS??

DO I HAVE TO PAY EXTRA MONEY OR FREE?

plzzzz someone clarify it for me so i can decide to buy the software or not.

regards

Just as it says, you can change the software platform (type) one time for free within the first 30 days. But this is meant to be a permanent change, because you can't keep changing back and forth. If there are any two phones (same type or not) that you want to track at the same time, then you'll need two different keys to do it. But yes you can change the software type one time for free in the first 30 days of purchase only.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    polinkuer12