Quick question before I purchase

ender70

Greetings! First, I'd like to say that I am very impressed with this site and the it's presentation of your products. I must take precaution though, I have been scammed here recently purchasing other similar products and I need to know 100% that this product will work for me. I am very glad and further impressed with an actual human-responding forum where questions can be answered. Thank you!

• 1. My target phone is an US cellular HTC Touch, running windows mobile, service provider: Cricket Wireless. Will Pro-X be compatible?
  • 2. I should probably use a sacrifice phone to recieve the intercept calls, in case I am called from the target, to avoid any problems. Yes?
  • 3. I am not at all computer/internet savvy. I work construction, very blue-collar, so terms as basic as possible will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks once again! You have a great product here, and if all works out, I really look forward to the purchase!

Greetings! First, I'd like to say that I am very impressed with this site and the it's presentation of your products. I must take precaution though, I have been scammed here recently purchasing other similar products and I need to know 100% that this product will work for me. I am very glad and further impressed with an actual human-responding forum where questions can be answered. Thank you!

• 1. My target phone is an US cellular HTC Touch, running windows mobile, service provider: Cricket Wireless. Will Pro-X be compatible?
  • 2. I should probably use a sacrifice phone to recieve the intercept calls, in case I am called from the target, to avoid any problems. Yes?
  • 3. I am not at all computer/internet savvy. I work construction, very blue-collar, so terms as basic as possible will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks once again! You have a great product here, and if all works out, I really look forward to the purchase!

1 - As long as the HTC phone is running Windows Mobile 5.x or 6.x and that Cricket is a GSM network then you will be fine.

2 - I do not understand what you mean by this, can you be more specific?

3 - The manual you recieve upon purchasing is very easy to follow and has step by step instructions.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ultratecwater2021