watch list,commands,uploads

carma62

i am currently useing another product that was supposed to be hidden from the target phone and isnt, so i have the following questions, 1. when i send remote commands from the menu will those command numbers be seen on the target phone. 2.On the watch list can you program it to notifiy you when a private number calls the phone, 3.once the info has been uploaded from target phone to my account is it erased from the phone.4. is it easier on the target battery life to upload info often or not. 5. does the program show the targets contact list and if so will it show even if i download the program first and later tranfer the numbers from the old phone to the new programed phone.

i am currently useing another product that was supposed to be hidden from the target phone and isnt, so i have the following questions, 1. when i send remote commands from the menu will those command numbers be seen on the target phone. 2.On the watch list can you program it to notifiy you when a private number calls the phone, 3.once the info has been uploaded from target phone to my account is it erased from the phone.4. is it easier on the target battery life to upload info often or not. 5. does the program show the targets contact list and if so will it show even if i download the program first and later tranfer the numbers from the old phone to the new programed phone.

Hello,

1- No, as long as the target phone has activated Flexispy sms commands won't be seen on the target.

2- Symbian platform already have this option. What platform do you use?

3- Yes, all logs are deleted on target after sending to web account correctly.

4- No, sending data to web account does not use more battery however I advice to set sending frequency more than 1 hour.

GPS and Spycall are use too much battery so be aware to set GPS less then 40 minutes.

5- Flexispy is show contact list when there will be an action such as calls, sms. etc.

Regards...

M.

M already gave some pretty good answers, but I would like to add just a little bit.

Since you are asking about the Watch List, I assume you are only asking about Pro-X with Call Interception:

1. Blackberry and iPhone Pro-X have commands that are received as normal sms, but these commands are customizable and are hidden within the body of any normal sms text that you send, so it is very discreet and unique that way. Symbian and Windows Mobile Pro-X have completely hidden commands that are never visible or saved in the SMS inbox.
  2. Symbian has the option for Watch List to send you ONLY private numbers, but otherwise all versions of Pro-X can send you a notice for any and all calls. If the number is private (no caller ID available) then you can't see the number, but of course you will still get the Watch List notice and you can still do a Call Intercept.
  3. The program stores all events in its own database, and clears this out every time it reports to the server. But it never deletes any data from the phone itself. It would be a horrible bug if any software was to delete data off of the phone itself. It doesnt touch any existing data. You wouldn't want that. The user would think something is wrong with the phone for sure, and would either reformat it or just use a different phone.
  4. It doesn't use much battery to make the Internet connection, but this really depends on how active the phone is and how you configure the report schedule. You can set the program to connect to Internet and report in real time, per every single event captured. If the user received 30 phone calls and 30 SMS in a day, that setting would mean connecting 60 times. The default setting is to connect once per hour or once per every 10 captured events, whichever comes first, but you can configure it how often you want. For Symbian you can also turn on capturing but leave automatic reporting off, and send a command to only report on demand. One thing you should know though, if you are capturing GPS, it does take a lot of power to turn on the GPS unit very frequently, so the more often you configure the GPS to get location, the more battery can be used. GPS can be configured separately from the other events. If you're making a lot of SpyCalls (remote listening, not Intercept Calls) then of course this uses the same battery power that any other phone call would use. Battery power is all about how you use the software, but it won't be much power drain just capturing all the data several times a day.
  5. The program doesn't currently report the actual contact list per se, but whenever an event is captured you see the phone number it came from or went to, along with any name in the contact list that is associated with that number.

Hello,

1- No, as long as the target phone has activated Flexispy sms commands won't be seen on the target.

2- Symbian platform already have this option. What platform do you use?

3- Yes, all logs are deleted on target after sending to web account correctly.

4- No, sending data to web account does not use more battery however I advice to set sending frequency more than 1 hour.

GPS and Spycall are use too much battery so be aware to set GPS less then 40 minutes.

5- Flexispy is show contact list when there will be an action such as calls, sms. etc.

Regards...

M.

so if i want to listen in on a call for example and my command for that is (hi babe) i would send that text to listen, i guess what i am asking is the command hidden within the narmal text. also if i set the gps to moniter every 5 min and send to web account every 5 min. that does not use up the battery. thank you for your help

M already gave some pretty good answers, but I would like to add just a little bit.

Since you are asking about the Watch List, I assume you are only asking about Pro-X with Call Interception:

1. Blackberry and iPhone Pro-X have commands that are received as normal sms, but these commands are customizable and are hidden within the body of any normal sms text that you send, so it is very discreet and unique that way. Symbian and Windows Mobile Pro-X have completely hidden commands that are never visible or saved in the SMS inbox.
  2. Symbian has the option for Watch List to send you ONLY private numbers, but otherwise all versions of Pro-X can send you a notice for any and all calls. If the number is private (no caller ID available) then you can't see the number, but of course you will still get the Watch List notice and you can still do a Call Intercept.
  3. The program stores all events in its own database, and clears this out every time it reports to the server. But it never deletes any data from the phone itself. It would be a horrible bug if any software was to delete data off of the phone itself. It doesnt touch any existing data. You wouldn't want that. The user would think something is wrong with the phone for sure, and would either reformat it or just use a different phone.
  4. It doesn't use much battery to make the Internet connection, but this really depends on how active the phone is and how you configure the report schedule. You can set the program to connect to Internet and report in real time, per every single event captured. If the user received 30 phone calls and 30 SMS in a day, that setting would mean connecting 60 times. The default setting is to connect once per hour or once per every 10 captured events, whichever comes first, but you can configure it how often you want. For Symbian you can also turn on capturing but leave automatic reporting off, and send a command to only report on demand. One thing you should know though, if you are capturing GPS, it does take a lot of power to turn on the GPS unit very frequently, so the more often you configure the GPS to get location, the more battery can be used. GPS can be configured separately from the other events. If you're making a lot of SpyCalls (remote listening, not Intercept Calls) then of course this uses the same battery power that any other phone call would use. Battery power is all about how you use the software, but it won't be much power drain just capturing all the data several times a day.
  5. The program doesn't currently report the actual contact list per se, but whenever an event is captured you see the phone number it came from or went to, along with any name in the contact list that is associated with that number.

thank you that was very helpful explation thanks again

so if i want to listen in on a call for example and my command for that is (hi babe) i would send that text to listen, i guess what i am asking is the command hidden within the narmal text. also if i set the gps to moniter every 5 min and send to web account every 5 min. that does not use up the battery. thank you for your help

As explained in my other reply, GPS uses more battery power than any other function of the phone. If you are setting GPS for once every 5 minutes this will most likely be noticeable by the end of the day, especially if the user is not regularly charging it. You can see if it causes a problem, and then slowly change your settings, but we recommend not more than once per hour to avoid noticeable loss of battery. Its up to what you need though, it can be as low as every minute for real time tracking.

With Blackberry and iPhone, the command is discreet as it is "hidden" as a normal message, with customizable commands. Its visible, but it can be sent inside (as part of) a longer sms message that is completely normal, without any suspicion. Be careful when setting commands that they arent common. You don't want someone else to send the command by mistake. I wouldnt make a command "hello" because many people can text that to the Target. You can use caPitaLization, and all punctuation ',"! and all text strIng$ av@ilaBle_ to make it more unique.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ultratecwater2021