sending target phone to Pakistan

nothingtosay

If I purchase software compatible phone in USA, install the Pro-X software here and than send that phone to Pakistan, insert a new sim in the target phone in Pakistan ,GSM network with internet access, do I have to change anything and how it will work.

If I purchase software compatible phone in USA, install the Pro-X software here and than send that phone to Pakistan, insert a new sim in the target phone in Pakistan ,GSM network with internet access, do I have to change anything and how it will work.

Because the TARGET phone and MONITOR phone will be in two separate countries you may experience problems using call intercept and/or spycall.

Please submit a ticket to our support site about this and we will explain it further.

I use too keep track on my kids back home in australia, while me travelling. And I didn't fins any problem with the Software. I hope it works the same for u mike.

All u got to make sure is Monitor number saved in correct format (as described by flexispy guys)...

There isn't usually a problem with this. You can change SIM cards at any time, and it doesn't matter much whether the Target and Monitor are in the same or different countries. The only thing that matters is the same requirement as always: that the Target has Internet access available on the SIM account, and that Caller ID is available with the Monitor number entered properly. Sometimes Caller ID is not available when calling between countries, but usually it is when you place a direct call.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ultratecwater2021