Purchase SYMBIAN9 PROX

MichaelG

Hi,

I would like to make a purchase for your SYMBIAN9 PROX but encountered problem when I tried

to make payment through my VISA or MASTERCARD credit card. The payment was decline KBank.

Could you advise whats the cause of the problem.

I wish to make payment through my VISA and MASTERCARD credit card.

Regards,

Peggy

Hi,

I would like to make a purchase for your SYMBIAN9 PROX but encountered problem when I tried

to make payment through my VISA or MASTERCARD credit card. The payment was decline KBank.

Could you advise whats the cause of the problem.

I wish to make payment through my VISA and MASTERCARD credit card.

Regards,

Peggy

Please submit this to our support department as a support ticket.

there is no support i am also facing the same

Please try both of our payment gateways and if you recieve an error please submit the error code to us as a support ticket.

same problem....already opened a tiket...this is the answer........for me no solution

There is nothing wrong with your credit card. The bank here has their own security policy to accept or decline any credit card as long as they have the reason to do. There's nothing we can do to change it. We might lose sales in some cases, but we have to obey the bank recommendation.

If you can't pay by Credit Card, why don't you choose Wire Transfer option instead? It might not be refundable, but we can accept any money from all over the world.

same problem....already opened a tiket...this is the answer........for me no solution

There is nothing wrong with your credit card. The bank here has their own security policy to accept or decline any credit card as long as they have the reason to do. There's nothing we can do to change it. We might lose sales in some cases, but we have to obey the bank recommendation.

If you can't pay by Credit Card, why don't you choose Wire Transfer option instead? It might not be refundable, but we can accept any money from all over the world.

As said, this is done as a security measure by the bank and there is nothing we can do about it.

Thanks to everyone's comments, we are following this issue to confirm if there are any problems, and inquiring with the bank to see how the checkout process may be improved. If you've had problems with the checkout or payment process and haven't reported it, submit a Ticket to our Support department at http://support.flexispy.com so we will know about it. Also you should normally be given the chance to use a 2nd payment system if the first one fails for any reason. If you have problems with this please let us know about that as well. As a last measure, you can always choose the Wire Transfer payment option, for information on sending a direct bank wire payment. We are endeavoring to make this process as convenient and secure for everyone.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ultratecwater2021