Confused over Jailbreaking procedure

cathy

Ok, I am not the most tech savy person and the iphone seems more advanced than me. I was given a site to go to, to jailbreak the iphone 3GS and the confusion started imediatly. I went to the site from my laptop to check out the site and it only had a link on the page. So my question is, am I supposed to go to that site from the iphone? The link is apparently a program as it asks me immediatly to "run program". Does running this program automatically jailbreak the phone?

Ok, I am not the most tech savy person and the iphone seems more advanced than me. I was given a site to go to, to jailbreak the iphone 3GS and the confusion started imediatly. I went to the site from my laptop to check out the site and it only had a link on the page. So my question is, am I supposed to go to that site from the iphone? The link is apparently a program as it asks me immediatly to "run program". Does running this program automatically jailbreak the phone?

Hello,

Can you please provide your iPhone model and version number.

Regards...

M.

Hello,

Can you please provide your iPhone model and version number.

Regards...

M.

You have to go to the Spirit website to download the program to your PC. You then connect the iPhone to the computer and run that program and then follow the instructions that the program gives you.

The website is below.

http://www.spiritjb.com

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ultratecwater2021