Nokia 5800?

luckylucis

Hello,

I´m interessted in Flexispy and know about this since some minutes. But I don´t know, if it works on Nokia 5800? And if Flexispy programm is also in German language?

Also I wonder how it works, because, if I want to check where is my daugther, she can see it, or not? Because, then she make the handy off and goes to another place? ;-)

and also I can read everything, wich kind of people she is chating from handy to internet, which sms, emails? but no calling is to listen or? I´m a little nervös, because I want just only be sure, that she have good friends and good live...thx for answering, luckylucis

Hello,

I´m interessted in Flexispy and know about this since some minutes. But I don´t know, if it works on Nokia 5800? And if Flexispy programm is also in German language?

Also I wonder how it works, because, if I want to check where is my daugther, she can see it, or not? Because, then she make the handy off and goes to another place? ;-)

and also I can read everything, wich kind of people she is chating from handy to internet, which sms, emails? but no calling is to listen or? I´m a little nervös, because I want just only be sure, that she have good friends and good live...thx for answering, luckylucis

Hello,

Yes, It works on Nokia 5800.

The software is in English but user manual in German is available.

Please click here to see some useful articles about how Flexispy works.

http://support.flexispy.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=view&parentcategoryid=6&pcid=4&nav=0,4

Yes, you can check your daughter, read her incoming/outgoing SMS / emails, and call history as well.

If you buy top of range spy-phone which is PRO-X you can also listen her live-calls and spy-call (listening room)

She can not understand that her phone been tracing because Flexispy is completely undetectable software.

Feel free to replay if you have more question.

Regards...

M.

Hello,

Yes, It works on Nokia 5800.

The software is in English but user manual in German is available.

Please click here to see some useful articles about how Flexispy works.

http://support.flexispy.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=view&parentcategoryid=6&pcid=4&nav=0,4

Yes, you can check your daughter, read her incoming/outgoing SMS / emails, and call history as well.

If you buy top of range spy-phone which is PRO-X you can also listen her live-calls and spy-call (listening room)

She can not understand that her phone been tracing because Flexispy is completely undetectable software.

Feel free to replay if you have more question.

Regards...

M.

Thanks M :)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ultratecwater2021