Call recording half recorded or not recorded at all

asdfmovie123

i have a problem with 2 calls, one is not recorded at all, and other one is, the 39 minute long one, is only recorded 3 minutes of it. i need that call recording the most. please recover this call for me. already created a ticket. my ticket id is 144454, i updated the ticket with whats shown to me on portal as well. Let me know if i can assist to get this recording in full. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Thanks for reaching out.

Have reviewed your ticket I gather that these are your issues:

1. Empty Call Recording — Call Recording Event is shown with a 0-second duration
  2. Incomplete Call Recording — Call Recording Event is shown with a 3-minute duration but the corresponding phone call was 39 minutes long

To address these issues:

Issue 1: Empty Call Recording — This could happen for a number of reasons. Firstly, we must understand that FlexiSPY can start recording whenever it detects any Call Related activity. This could be when the Target starts dialing a phone number, when an Incoming call is detected, or when a call is answered. This means that it is possible for FlexiSPY to start recording a call that ends up being missed. So the recording has 0 duration.

That said we did look into your case and can see:

• The time of the empty Recording was Oct 6, 15:29:07
  • Checking the Call Log events we see a Missed Call just three seconds earlier on Oct 6, 15:29:04
  • Since the Phone Call Conversation never took place, it is impossible to have a recording with any duration

Issue 2: Incomplete Call Recording

Inside the support ticket #144454, please reply with the details on when this phone call took place, as we cannot find a 39 minute call.

On 10/6/2021 at 3:47 PM, asdfmovie123 said:

i have a problem with 2 calls, one is not recorded at all, and other one is, the 39 minute long one, is only recorded 3 minutes of it. i need that call recording the most. please recover this call for me. already created a ticket. my ticket id is 144454, i updated the ticket with whats shown to me on portal as well. Let me know if i can assist to get this recording in full. 

I have exactly the same problem.

Important call recording missed and ambient recordings at the same time that are silent.

Please let me know

• Like 1

17 hours ago, simong said:

I have exactly the same problem.

Important call recording missed and ambient recordings at the same time that are silent.

Please let me know

Hi Simong, 

If you have submitted a ticket with this issue, please let us know so we can take a loot on your account

I just want to tell what I see on my iPhone:

The incomplete call recording will happen if at the time of the recording somebody else will call that phone as well (will hear busy tone).

The recording will contain only the duration until that moment.  That's what happens to me.

I guess it has to do with the fact that the call recording is happening with a three-way call mechanism and if somebody else calls as well, it interrupts that mechanism for some reason.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Same for me 

On 11/3/2021 at 10:37 AM, iPhone1 said:

I just want to tell what I see on my iPhone:

The incomplete call recording will happen if at the time of the recording somebody else will call that phone as well (will hear busy tone).

The recording will contain only the duration until that moment.  That's what happens to me.

I guess it has to do with the fact that the call recording is happening with a three-way call mechanism and if somebody else calls as well, it interrupts that mechanism for some reason.

• Like 1

Hi, 

Call recording is quite complicated. And the app itself is running while there is an on going call. 

Any activity like receiving a 3 way call or even if the phone receives another command such as ambient in the middle of a 
phone call can really interfere with call recording. 

• Like 1