latest version of iphone

kim

Does anyone know how long they will come out with a product that will work with the latest version of the iphone that just came out recently? I am ready to install tonight but there is nothing...thank you

Does anyone know how long they will come out with a product that will work with the latest version of the iphone that just came out recently? I am ready to install tonight but there is nothing...thank you

We are currently testing our software with the new iPhone platform (4.0). When it works it will be announced on our support page and main website.

I want to purchase and put on an Iphone 3g with 4.0 software..... Can anyone help me with that! I also need help with the jailbreak of same phone!!!

Flexispy will not work on an iPhone with OS 4.0 at this time. The jailbreaking procedure is also very technical at this time and we do not urge our customers to upgrade to the new OS at this time because of this.

• 1 month later...

Any further news on the testing of your software with the iPhone 4? Jailbreak procedure has been out for a while now...

Just looking for basic SMS functionality.

We are working on this, but iPhone and IOS 4 is not the most friendly platform to develop on, for a variety of reasons. We have made some great achievements recently with Blackberry (now capturing BBM) and Android Pro-X (in development but nearing release). We are doing our best to meet the demands of all our customers, and will soon be posting more frequent updates here on our Support Blog to keep you informed of new developments, so please keep an eye on that. Official releases and updates will always be posted in the News Announcements area of our Support Center and RSS copied into the News forum here. Thanks for your interest, your patience and your participation.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    alexadavid