the flash Demo

hi

i tried to run the flah demo movies from the links provided but always give me an error and cannot run it.

If you provide the exact link I'll check it on this side, but it could be that your web browser is not java enabled, or need to update the latest Flash plugin.

hi

as you see in the picture attached , the links still doesn't work in all the demo page, even after i upgraded the flash player to 10.1

Thanks

There is no picture attached to this post. You need to upload that picture to an image hosting site and then post the link here.

Alternatively you can submit this issue as a ticket to our Support centre and you can also attach the picture file to your ticket for us to see.

C:\Documents and Settings\WORK\Desktop\error.JPG

hi

as you see in the picture attached , the links still doesn't work in all the demo page, even after i upgraded the flash player to 10.1

Thanks

I'm not sure if uploads are currently enabled. In any case, I think I have found the error referred to. It seems there is a problem with the Movie Central at http://www.flexispy.com/moviecentral.htm.

Thanks for reporting this, but in the future please submit a Ticket to our Support Center for actual errors such as this. We'll have this corrected as soon as possible.

Edited by Christian
Update Correction

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ultratecwater2021