Blackberry Bold 9700 OS Version 5 Supported?

Ray

Hi,

I am looking for Flexispy version that supports BB 9700 with OS version 5.x. The basic function required is to track the SMS and BBM messages and phone call history.

Do let me know which version I should buy and whether the phone model is supported, If it not supported, when the new version is scheduled to release to support it.

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

I am looking for Flexispy version that supports BB 9700 with OS version 5.x. The basic function required is to track the SMS and BBM messages and phone call history.

Do let me know which version I should buy and whether the phone model is supported, If it not supported, when the new version is scheduled to release to support it.

Thanks a lot!

At this time we do not capture Blackberry Messenger. However SMS capture and call log capture are part of Flexispy Light which does work on a Blackberry with OS 5.0.

We are looking to incorporate all of our Pro-X features into a version compatible with OS 5.0 but I cannot tell you when it will be ready. Please check back on our main site and our support site.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ultratecwater2021